Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

AI building decisions needs help

LyciaPintellaLyciaPintella Posts: 21Registered Users
The AI needs to understand how to use certain provinces, like market provinces, more effectively. When you have a market, you need to build the three core revenue generating buildings to get the most out of it. The AI often skips them so instead of a structure giving you anywhere from 600-1500 gold they will have a church or something. I think this is part of the reason I am beating them so easily.

Something else they could do that would help would be to configure their great hall provinces as training centers for governers. By that I mean build the church, law building, and a granary there as they will generate positive traits over time to the governer. Once the governer has leveled up some, the AI could swap them into a market province which generates fewer traits, but gives a lot of bang for your governing skill.
Tagged: