Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What is the cheapest laptop that will run rome2???

ThomastheCarrotThomastheCarrot Posts: 77Registered Users
Hi, I need a new laptop for rome2 but I don't know anything about computers so I was wondering, what is the cheapest laptop that you can play Rome 2 with?

Thanks, hope you can help (=

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,666Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    I recommend taking a look at this thread. The first is the Wiki thread with minimum requirements. It is several years old.

https://wiki.totalwar.com/w/System_Requirements_(TWR2).html

You'll get Win10 now but if the PC will meet this requirements you should have no problem.

"The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • ThomastheCarrotThomastheCarrot Posts: 77Registered Users
    How cheap can I get a laptop that will be able to run it???