Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Future Total War Historical Games

FosterbergFosterberg Posts: 1Registered Users
edited February 8 in Total War General Chat
My wishlist of potential Total War games from ,, Historical Universum" and year when they could be released. What do you think about it friends? :p

2022 Total War Reinessance (1492-1599)
2025 Total War Baroque ( 1600-1699)
2028 Total War Victory ( 1815- 1905) Big expansions like Fots for Shogun 2 - with the Crimean War, American Civil War, British - Zulu War.
2031 Total War Medieval 3
2034 Total War Empire 2
2037 Total War WW1 (option to start Campaign at 1906 and have some time to prepared or starts in 1914 just before the storm)
2040 Total War Napoleon 2
2043 Total War Bronze Age
2046 Total War Shogun 3
2050 Total War WW2

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 9,704Registered Users
    I don't think that 1&2 are different enough to justify different games for them.

Bronze Age seem like a oddity to me. Its not drastically different to a rome 3 gamepaly wise (even Medieval is pretty close) , its also neither the realm of well know public history or "pop" history.

Hence I found it unlikely.

Also I don't think CA will do Napoleon 2 and TW Vicotory, because for all purposes, the its both 19th century.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    As above, although I'd also say I don't see any hope of a WW1 or WW2 TW game.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 9,704Registered Users
    Commisar said:

As above, although I'd also say I don't see any hope of a WW1 or WW2 TW game.

given that he thinks that WW1 in 18 years and WW2 in 31 years comes, I would say that at that point everything goes, if TW still exist.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,180Registered Users
    SiWI said:

given that he thinks that WW1 in 18 years and WW2 in 31 years comes, I would say that at that point everything goes, if TW still exist.

Well to cover them it wouldn't exist as we know it.
  • CoineachCoineach Senior Member Posts: 545Registered Users
    I'm also hoping for an Early Modern Game (items 1&2) with the possibility of bonus campaigns focusing on different historical times and places.
    Failing that I'm hoping the next TW saga will be set in that era. Poland Lithuania (i.e. 'With Fire and Sword' novel) would be a good one.
    Empire: 925 hours, Rome II: 632 hours, Shogun 2: 439 hours, Napoleon: 257 hours, Warhammer: 104 hours, Attila: 52 hours - February 2018
  • jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Posts: 8,261Registered Users
    You didn't mention

Alexander
    Mongols
    Great Northern War
  • AGGROBERLINAGGROBERLIN Posts: 11Registered Users
    Sorry but this list is terrible.