Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

War target bug via diplomacy (The Empire).

MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Posts: 138Registered Users
edited February 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I have noticed a bug in the diplomacy of the Empire, when I use the "War Target" to select enemy army (see pictures 2 + 3).
Middenland is my ally and when I select the enemy army of the beastmen, then I can't select this as a "War Tarrget" (see pictures 4 +5). Also by the "War Target" is nothing select of this enemy army (see picture 6).

If I do this at the campaign map to select the enemy army with the ally army of Middenland, then the "War Target" seems to work (see the pictures 7, 8 + 9).
And now you see this too in the diplomacy at the "War Target" (see picture 10).

You can't do this with an army from defensive ally, because I try this too.
This is very strange with the 'War Target".

I have the festtag update (see picture 1). And I never use any "beta" updates. Also I never use any mods.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Picture 7

Picture 8

Picture 9

Picture 10

Post edited by MasterSayo01 on

Comments

• MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Posts: 138Registered Users
    edited February 2019
    Also I try in the diplomacy an enemy settlement to select at the "War Target" (see pictures 1 + 2). And this is not a problem with the "War Target" via diplomacy.
    Now you can see at the campaign map, when I select the enemy settlement that his target is for the ally army (see picture 3).

And I try this too at the campaign map to select the enemy settlement and works fine, but you can't do this with an army from defensive ally.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Post edited by MasterSayo01 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file