Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Custom Hero Creation is a MUST !!!

ProphienProphien Posts: 2Registered Users
if this game has no "custom hero creation" and weapon loadout, i promiss i will not buy again total war games !

i am a big fan of total war games and i got nearly all of them, but developers spend mush time to create DLC that we never asked for.

I want a Hero/General what i can better identify me with him.

Comments

• SnacAttacSnacAttac Posts: 11Registered Users
    Like the Avatar mode in Shogun 2?
  • Zeues1992Zeues1992 Posts: 224Registered Users
    SnacAttac said:

I don't know about shogun 2 avatar mode,
    But it would be nice of we have it like koei temco's DW empire or Romance of three kingdoms games,
    Create a character put him in a city and start your own faction.
  • LestaTLestaT Senior Member Posts: 3,049Registered Users
    SnacAttac said:

I would love something like this again.
  • dbal21dbal21 Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    I doubt CA would implement something like this, however, the modders for total war games do some amazing things. I know theres a mod for warhammer 2 that let's you create a custom lord upon raising an army so maybe that creator will do it again for 3k.
  • Zeues1992Zeues1992 Posts: 224Registered Users
    dbal21 said:

I doubt CA would implement something like this, however, the modders for total war games do some amazing things. I know theres a mod for warhammer 2 that let's you create a custom lord upon raising an army so maybe that creator will do it again for 3k.

even if a Modder make such a mod, it won't be the same quality of an actual feature made by CA of course they have access to more resource and more people to work on it, it would be great if they can bring people from koei to do this.
  • Marcus_GracchusMarcus_Gracchus Posts: 4Registered Users
    I'm hoping that characters generated in your lands would benefit from your buildings and infrastructure? Kong Rong, LIU BIAO? Schools, Temples, ???? Seeing the building browser would be GREAT! This game is going to be very intricate and many choices to be made. Some will amass armies and swoop through territories. I'm looking to secure What I need to survive and prosper. Use Diplomacy to gain Military Access and set out South. To find the deserted lands that may hold resources and sources of unique ancillary and retinue?
  • vMaickvMaick Posts: 5Registered Users
    OMG yes! Choose your looks, name, outfit, weapons for a hero with a retinue that would be so dope
  • InsanoPotatoInsanoPotato Posts: 25Registered Users
    I've been thinking this for so long!