Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Stutters and lag when moving the camera

SASColferSASColfer Junior MemberPosts: 27Registered Users
Hi,

Second thread I've had to make after re-installing the game. I've got a new PC since playing last and I'm now getting lag or stuttering when I move the camera around battles or the campaign map. It doesn't affect the benchmark tests or cinematic camera, only when I'm moving around the maps. My averages on the benchmarks are fine and the stutters are happening whether I have the graphics on ultra or low and the unit size doesn't seem to matter. If I leave the camera still it doesn't seem to happen.

It's a similar lag to having the graphics on too high but the benchmarks prove this isn't the came. It happens in 1v1 battles so its something otherwise.

I've searched the forum for anyone else with stutter issues but nothing notes so far (disabling cores etc) have seemed to help.

Specs below and I have a G-Sync monitor.

GTX 1080ti
i7 8700k
16gb RAM
SSD
W10

Has anybody got any tips or things to try?

This didn't happen on this game on my old 1060 rig about a year ago.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file