Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

New rims for my truck

wiseman84wiseman84 Posts: 7Registered Users
I am planning to buy a new set of rims for my white F150. What do you guys think of this matte black XD775 Rockstar Dually rims?

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,168Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Looks nice.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Posts: 1,078Registered Users
    Hmm... Very nice. This reminds me of something I saw once. Can't find it. I'll have a lame go anyway...

wiseman84 said:

I am planning to buy a new set of rims for my white F150. What do you guys think of this matte black XD775 Rockstar Dually rims?