Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Proportional Lord EXP.

BaaltorBaaltor Posts: 67Registered Users
After finding out that the amount of XP a lord gets for battles is not only based exclusively on the victory type, I was rather disappointed, but entirely unrelated to the scope of battle I was quite shocked and disappointed.

Please, CA, make XP gained affected by the size of the battle, not just the degree of victory. You shouldn't be incentivised to stomp weak stacks with disproportionately powerful armies, and to drag out conflicts as much as possible to get more XP. Killing Archaon's four Heroes of the Apocalypse, and 15 chaos knights shouldn't give me as much, or God forbid: less XP as killing four grots and a Night Goblin Shaman.

Comments

  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 19,633Registered Users
    Baaltor said:

    After finding out that the amount of XP a lord gets for battles is not only based exclusively on the victory type, I was rather disappointed, but entirely unrelated to the scope of battle I was quite shocked and disappointed.

    Please, CA, make XP gained affected by the size of the battle, not just the degree of victory. You shouldn't be incentivised to stomp weak stacks with disproportionately powerful armies, and to drag out conflicts as much as possible to get more XP. Killing Archaon's four Heroes of the Apocalypse, and 15 chaos knights shouldn't give me as much, or God forbid: less XP as killing four grots and a Night Goblin Shaman.

    To get heroic victories you need to have a much weaker army and win the battle with few losses, so I think there's already a distinction.

  • BaaltorBaaltor Posts: 67Registered Users
    Uh. Babe. I didn't say anything about heroic victories. Or any victory type. At all.

    Please actually read posts before commenting.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 19,633Registered Users
    edited February 21
    Baaltor said:

    Uh. Babe. I didn't say anything about heroic victories. Or any victory type. At all.

    Please actually read posts before commenting.

    "After finding out that the amount of XP a lord gets for battles is not only based exclusively on the victory type,"

    Please actually proofread posts before opening threads.

  • BaaltorBaaltor Posts: 67Registered Users
    edited February 22
    'Victory type' is not a victory type and even if it were it's also not a heroic victory. You can clearly see I made no mention of heroic victories, and so can everyone else. Please stop spamming the thread.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 19,633Registered Users
    Baaltor said:

    'Victory type' is not a victory type and even if it were it's also not a heroic victory. You can clearly see I made no mention of heroic victories, and so can everyone else. Please stop spamming the thread.

    "Victory type is not a victory type"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file