Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What should i buy total war rome ll or total war attila

BoBTheBuilder22BoBTheBuilder22 Posts: 2Registered Users
Im wondering what should i buy? Total war attila or total war rome ll. Im new to TW games and i would like to know which game is the better choice btw i dont like samurai,warhammer or other TW games basically i want TW games that include rome so if ther is any other good TW games that you would recommend please do.

And can you guys tell me how much fps i would get on TW games.

My Pc specs:
Operating System Windows 10 home 64-bit (10.0, build 17763
Processor:Intel(R) CORE i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM, 5164 used, 5495MB available
DirectX version: DirectX 12

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,669Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    You should be able to run either game fairly well. I'd recommend starting out with Rome II. Play a few campaigns with it then move on to Attila. Both games are in good shape right now and will offer many, many hours of fun.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • BoBTheBuilder22BoBTheBuilder22 Posts: 2Registered Users
  • TheGreatPamphletTheGreatPamphlet Posts: 163Registered Users
    Neither, better buy Rome I or perhaps Medieval II.
    Nestor.

Allah, Suriya, Bashar w Bas!