Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

is it fair to dodge?

securetsecuret Posts: 10Registered Users
edited February 20 in Multiplayer
like someone is playing an add-on I don't own. I fee free to dodge. Because it is kind of pay to win. How am I supposed to win against a faction I can hardly know.
Post edited by securet on

Comments

• eumaieseumaies Senior Member Posts: 3,602Registered Users
    oh for sure, don't start a 20 minute game if it's not gonna be fun for you.

Rankings don't matter much anyway and it's 'quick battle' so your opponent can find another game very quickly.

• AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,164Registered Users
    Yeah its ok to dodge, this is not a tournament you play to have fun.

I personally dodge factions that are just unfun to play against, such as Vampire coast of wood elves, sonce most of the time they only bring kiting units while you sit there trying to fire back

• konosmgrkonosmgr Posts: 161Registered Users
    It is. If anything I would advocate for only mutually owned dlc's to be played in tourneys.
  • konosmgrkonosmgr Posts: 161Registered Users
    Kranox said:

I personally dodge factions that are just unfun to play against, such as Vampire coast of wood elves, sonce most of the time they only bring kiting units while you sit there trying to fire back

VC doesn't kite lol.
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,164Registered Users
    konosmgr said:

Kranox said:

VC doesn't kite lol.
    Was talking about wood elves for the last part, I just hate VC

• saellsaell Posts: 455Registered Users
    Yeah because melee rush with we vs vp is such a good idea!
  • MrRipper707MrRipper707 Posts: 146Registered Users
    yea i que dodge vcoast every time now. i still dont have fun fighting 4 deckdroppers + flankers + elite units and anyone who uses single entity comps i write down the name of on a sticky note and dodge them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file