Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Kislev: Tzar Boris

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberPosts: 2,901Registered Users
edited February 19 in Community Content

Comments

• TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 6,475Registered Users
    edited February 19
    Inept is awesome! Thanks for posting.

Cant wait to see Boris and his bear!
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • ReghisReghis Posts: 210Registered Users
    Isnt he like ... dead?
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • YakintonYakinton Posts: 212Registered Users
    Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Short answer, No
  • Michael4537Michael4537 Posts: 2,036Registered Users
    Yakinton said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Short answer, No
    But also yes :p

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.
    ahh i see. makes sense

Besides Boris and Katarin what LL could we expect for Kislev?

• TimpeyoTimpeyo Posts: 614Registered Users
    Reghis said:

Besides Boris and Katarin what LL could we expect for Kislev?

https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Kislev_Characters
  • HoneyBunHoneyBun Senior Member Posts: 4,108Registered Users

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.
    See. This is everything that is wrong with the modern world.

He asked a legitimate question that you could have answered with 5 seconds of typing which we could all have read.

Instead it is apparently OK to gateway the answer behind 17 minutes of some ham voiced narcissists garbled ramblings.

This is mad and it needs to stop.

I have reached the end of my tether. To my clients I cost £350/hour+VAT, I'm not bragging, i bet there are others on this forum who charge more, we're strategy gamers - it's likely we've done well in life. But I think it is legitimate to point out that 17 minutes of my life is worth £118.86.

In my view, 17 minutes of everyone's life is worth more than being forced to watch this *endless* droning videos by desperate self obsessed droners.

They are making an FPS. Who knew a company could have a mid-life crisis ...

HoneyBun said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.

He asked a legitimate question that you could have answered with 5 seconds of typing which we could all have read.

Instead it is apparently OK to gateway the answer behind 17 minutes of some ham voiced narcissists garbled ramblings.

I have reached the end of my tether. To my clients I cost £350/hour+VAT, I'm not bragging, i bet there are others on this forum who charge more, we're strategy gamers - it's likely we've done well in life. But I think it is legitimate to point out that 17 minutes of my life is worth £118.86.

In my view, 17 minutes of everyone's life is worth more than being forced to watch this *endless* droning videos by desperate self obsessed droners.

no problem this video was actually pretty interesting. im not into the kislev lore that much so... =)

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 2,901Registered Users
    HoneyBun said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.

I like the idea of someone calling a guy who takes the time to make lore videos that people are generally interested in a narcissist and then announce his pay to everyone (+ VAT) like we are all meant to be impressed.
  • Unruly_MarmiteUnruly_Marmite Junior Member Posts: 146Registered Users

HoneyBun said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.

I like the idea of someone calling a guy who takes the time to make lore videos that people are generally interested in a narcissist and then announce his pay to everyone (+ VAT) like we are all meant to be impressed.
    I especially appreciate the irony of complaining that someone didn't give an answer that would allow him to save time while simultaneously attacking the Youtuber who has taken the time to collate the information on the character, something which would almost certainly take more than 17 minutes to find on your own.

HoneyBun said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.

I especially appreciate the irony of complaining that someone didn't give an answer that would allow him to save time while simultaneously attacking the Youtuber who has taken the time to collate the information on the character, something which would almost certainly take more than 17 minutes to find on your own.

I know, poor Inept General.. he seems like a nice guy as well as making entertaining lore videos.. 'charming'.
  • HoneyBunHoneyBun Senior Member Posts: 4,108Registered Users
    edited February 19
    'Public service narcissists'

It is an interesting argument and I give you both credit for coming up with it.

Any chance it could be explored as an argument (and all future videos be posted) on the Community Content Board rather than here?

They are making an FPS. Who knew a company could have a mid-life crisis ...

HoneyBun said:

Any chance it could be explored as an argument (and all future videos be posted) on the Community Content Board rather than here?

I think someone needs a 'time out'.
  • Unruly_MarmiteUnruly_Marmite Junior Member Posts: 146Registered Users
    HoneyBun said:

As something that is presumably intended to provoke discussion about a character who could potentially appear in the game, I would argue that this thread very much belongs in the 'General Discussion' forum. In addition, to be honest, I mainly joined in because I found the way you referred to Inept General extremely rude. Politeness costs nothing and there's no reason to attack someone simply because you were irritated and personally thought that your time was too precious to waste- incidentally, a very egotistical view, in my opinion. Narcissistic, almost.

However, as this is getting dangerously close to derailing the thread and likely bringing the wrath of the mods down upon us all, I'll leave it at that and bow out here.
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,437Registered Users
    The Inept General is awesome despite his ineptedness.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 13,409Registered Users
    HoneyBun said:

Reghis said:

Isnt he like ... dead?

Watch the video.

It's one thing if the discussion is in Community content, and another if it's in the general discussion. If it's in the former then sure, fine as the point is to discuss the community content. If it's in the latter then I agree with you.

Either the topic is to discuss the video, or it's to discuss the title.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • CA_OtherTomCA_OtherTom Posts: 215Registered Users, CA Staff, Community Team
    The story with Boris and the Bear in the wilderness! Love it!
    Boris confirmed!

; )
  • BIGDOGstatusBIGDOGstatus Posts: 2Registered Users
    350+VAT=lame

350+VAT=lame

?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file