Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

BOYCOTTING Three Kingdoms until the GATE BUG is fixed

cupcakeeecupcakeee Posts: 31Registered Users
edited February 20 in Total War General Chat
Hi CA.

Every game since Rome 2 has had the infamous GATE BUG in it. This proc's in about a 3rd of all battles.

Due to the gross negligence of whoever's responsibility it is to wipe up after themselves, I'll have to pass on your new title until I see some quality of life passes by someone with a pair of EYES.

Thank you.

No, really.

Thank *you*

Comments

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 9,892Registered Users
    I thought you said you won't purchase it because that ratehr than Boycotting it until they fix it? Next month you're just gonna buy it!
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • tfwoods3tfwoods3 Posts: 844Registered Users
    You are going to buy it with no gate fix.
  • YaafmYaafm Posts: 1,275Registered Users
    cupcakeee said:

Hi CA.

Every game since Rome 2 has had the infamous GATE BUG in it. This proc's in about a 3rd of all battles.

Due to the gross negligence of whoever's responsibility it is to wipe up after themselves, I'll have to pass on your new title until I see some quality of life passes by someone with a pair of EYES.

Thank you.

No, really.

Thank *you*

You know, this comes off kinda like a threat. Why would they bother even considering this?
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Posts: 1,769Registered Users
    The sad part is, IF they fix the gate bug, then some of these people will take credit, like it was their threads and ‘boycotts’ that made it happen.

Side note: if you think you’ll enjoy Three Kingdoms on the whole, buy it. If you don’t think you’ll enjoy it on the whole, don’t buy it.

But fixating a purchasing decision on a single bug seems oddly specific and irrational to me.
  • WakaWaka3000WakaWaka3000 Junior Member Posts: 452Registered Users
    Why did you make another post about the same topic?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,653Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to TW Chat, as it is nothing to do with Three Kingdoms and basically a personal comment on the OP's thoughts about previous games.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin