Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

An ad for an mobile game use Empire total war footage

La_MoucheLa_Mouche Posts: 2Registered Users
I saw it on news republic, when i had realise that, i took a screen of it. i don't understand why they do this. i hope that will be helpful.
out.

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,669Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Wrong area. Moved to Chat. Also, an English language translation needs to be provided.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • cool_ladcool_lad Senior Member IndiaPosts: 2,272Registered Users
    I think that this forum needs a dedicated area for reporting ads like this. Seriously; there's a ton of shovel ware that "borrows" gameplay and artwork from TW for their ads.
  • La_MoucheLa_Mouche Posts: 2Registered Users
    dge1 said:

Wrong area. Moved to Chat. Also, an English language translation needs to be provided.

The ad is in english, why ask for an translation ? The ad is just the part between social networks icons and the bottom of the screen.
  • GreenKing1GreenKing1 Senior Member Posts: 637Registered Users
    There was one on Facebook that used a whole battle of bunker hill from the road to independence for their ad.
  • IWILLDESTROYALLIWILLDESTROYALL Posts: 1Registered Users
    I saw one for Napoleon,it wasa from Guns Of Glory,a fake strategy game that demands that you spend money,I saw it many time but never reported it as i wasnt into the series yet.Now that I think back on it,they learned from the mistakes before and have put it into cinimatic,Although it was clear it was Napoleon since of the graphics and the Uniforms.

They have also been ripping off youtubers,like SergiuHellDragoon taking his unit battle episodes then claiming it as its own.I hate this sort of behaviour and i hope Guns of glory will be taken down.