Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why can't I post?

This discussion was created from comments split from: A new Stories from the THREE KINGDOMS page!.

Comments

• juankkjuankk Posts: 210Registered Users
    I don’t understand why I can’t post anything
  • YaafmYaafm Posts: 1,275Registered Users
    juankk said:

I don’t understand why I can’t post anything

We can see this comment. Do you mean start new threads?
    No, I mean I’ve written it 3 times but anytime I came back to the forum it didn’t appeared
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Posts: 1,662Registered Users
    edited February 26
    Hahaha... he even asked about siege towers in the facebook post about the new launcher. ROFL. You are comedy gold mate. I do hope they answer your question. It just seems cruel at this point.
    I think that I’m not doing anything improperly just asking for a feature I’m interested with, if this company it’s not enough polite to answer such a simple question repeated thousand times I’ll begging to contemplate other choices with regard strategy games
    juankk said:

I think that I’m not doing anything improperly just asking for a feature I’m interested with, if this company it’s not enough polite to answer such a simple question repeated thousand times I’ll begging to contemplate other choices with regard strategy games

If they are not answering you it's because your spamming. They don't want to answer you because as soon as they do, you will just spam about something else and it shows others that your annoying troll like methods work.

Now everyone can see, from your example, it doesn't work.

They have made the smart choice here and everyone but you can see it.
    What the hell are you talking about ? Do you mean that because of wanting to get an answer that it’s more than easy to do it , it means spamming ?
    So please close all CA forums and all related to total war ones cause any question that it’s repeated about something related to game that can be easily answered by the company means spam
    I’m not asking about a next title, company sales, or government secrets
    It’s like if I’m walking on the street and I ask to you about the time
    juankk said:

What the hell are you talking about ? Do you mean that because of wanting to get an answer that it’s more than easy to do it , it means spamming ?
    So please close all CA forums and all related to total war ones cause any question that it’s repeated about something related to game that can be easily answered by the company means spam
    I’m not asking about a next title, company sales, or government secrets
    It’s like if I’m walking on the street and I ask to you about the time

Sure. And then you ask the person behind me about the time, and the next, and the next, then you come back to me and ask again. Then you go interrupt two people in a deep discussion and ask them.

Do you understand now?
    If nobody answers me and insults me of course I do it
    juankk said:

If nobody answers me and insults me of course I do it

'Sigh' no one is going to answer you, nobody here knows. The only one who knows is CA and they are not telling you, they are not going to tell you. So now all your doing is bugging us.

Your not bothering CA, just the other people on this forum, who do not have your answer. We tried best we could to give you answer, that's all we can do.

When you keep bugging the other people who have done nothing to you but help, then yes, we flag your seige towers as spam because it is.

I’ll ask it 1000 times and go on and on
    Well I’ll do something better than waste my time here I’ll delete my account and I won’t shop for this game. Thanks for not replying such a simply question. You’ll be sourrounded of the small group of toady fans keeping silence and keeping cheers and no critics.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,148Registered Users
    Terrible news! Due to your spamming of the same threads you've been excommunicated by the Holy Father..

May be a period of silent reflection is in order?
    juankk said:

I’ll ask it 1000 times and go on and on

And thats the problem.
    juankk said:

Well I’ll do something better than waste my time here I’ll delete my account and I won’t shop for this game. Thanks for not replying such a simply question. You’ll be sourrounded of the small group of toady fans keeping silence and keeping cheers and no critics.

Thank you. Its probably for the better since you obviously do not read any of the other posts and see how much constructive criticism there is.

May I recommend the Steam forums? They have many more people of your mind set.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,467Registered Users
    @Yaafm just ignore him like the rest of us do, man. Just flag his spam/troll comments and move on, and the Moderators will deal with him.

@Yaafm just ignore him like the rest of us do, man. Just flag his spam/troll comments and move on, and the Moderators will deal with him.

Yeah, I know, I was honestly trying to help to start.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,672Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Let's all leave it along. Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin