Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What the Teams are Working on February 2019

2»

Comments

• MAMO72MAMO72 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hej TW team, no answer???
  • Dogarus88Dogarus88 Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Please remake the medieval games or put out a new one based in the Medieval era. Warhammer just isn't cutting it for the people like myself who love total war games for the realism and historical aspect.

Preferably keeping the feel as much like Rome 2 as possible.

Rome 2 is the best total war game hands down.

Cheers
  • mcar110mcar110 Member United KingdomRegistered Users Posts: 441
    Hey @CA_Ella, can we please get another ‘What the Teams are working on’ blog?
  • GrebcolGrebcol Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 21
    MAMO72 said:

Wish you start working on a Games of Thrones Total War!!!!

Men, it would be enticing and awesome...

Yup this would be amazing.
  • lahaiesaintelahaiesainte Registered Users Posts: 5
    Please start working on Medieval or Napoleonic era again guys!!! Both in Saga and Historical. Keep being true to what made CA what is today! And keep up with the scenic battles of Shogun 2 and Three Kingdoms (Not the romance mode I mean although it is justified for China setting...) By the way Shogun 2 remain better than 3 kingdom on the battlefield as far as scenic battles and one on one fighting...even if Three kingdoms is the best in this since Shogun 2. how come?
  • lahaiesaintelahaiesainte Registered Users Posts: 5

and I was thinking that CA would make a remake of their old games ...
    Is it to dream too much?

indeed. No need to reinvent the wheel (with Fantasy Stuff) just improve it!!
  • lilsweetcaligulalilsweetcaligula Registered Users Posts: 285
    edited July 2019
    My guess is very likely to be wrong, but hey... Bronze Age Collapse. Maybe even with the survival feel of Attila. Instead of the Huns, you'd have the Sea Peoples. What do you guys think? Would you be into that kind of game?

...Nah, - the time period is semi-legendary, and there's little that has not been explored or experimented with by other "hack'n'slash"* Total War games set during the various stages of the Antiquity. Although I occasionally like to think how a perfect Bronze Age Collapse Total War game might look.

*"hack'n'slash" like Attila and Rome, opposed to "bayonet'n'musket", which would be Napoleon and Empire.
    My personal favorite Total War games chart:
    I. Attila
    II. Rome II
    III. Napoleon
  • sixtycastlesixtycastle Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2
    How about doing something very different, something to do with world war i or world war 2. I personally liked the mod that was all world war I, I think it was for napoleon (was a mod done by someone). I would love to see something along that line that would incorporate Map of Europe to the Pacific, Have the usual participants, US, Britain, Japan, Germany and Russia. Have a ton of ideas of how this would work out. I think it would be a nice change, of pace personally, from the usual sword and spear stuff with cavalry thrown in. Anyone have any thoughts on this.
  • MertyMerty Registered Users Posts: 27

My guess is very likely to be wrong, but hey... Bronze Age Collapse. Maybe even with the survival feel of Attila. Instead of the Huns, you'd have the Sea Peoples. What do you guys think? Would you be into that kind of game?

...Nah, - the time period is semi-legendary, and there's little that has not been explored or experimented with by other "hack'n'slash"* Total War games set during the various stages of the Antiquity. Although I occasionally like to think how a perfect Bronze Age Collapse Total War game might look.

*"hack'n'slash" like Attila and Rome, opposed to "bayonet'n'musket", which would be Napoleon and Empire.

I love the Bronz Age. I believe they will.
    DKMA
  • SAR689SAR689 Registered Users Posts: 21
    The main thing that the system requirements were like the game Rome 2.
  • MertyMerty Registered Users Posts: 27
    Total War Troy Bronze Age game.
    DKMA
  • sporkifysporkify Registered Users Posts: 1
    Fibrizio said:

Keep watching this space...warhammer 40K!:)

• HerrickHerrick Registered Users Posts: 220
    It's been a year without any news :(
  • slapnut1207slapnut1207 Registered Users Posts: 678
    This is just sad.
    In Hoc Signo Vinces