Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Any money mods or others For Mac osx version?

grindfactorgrindfactor Posts: 4Registered Users
I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any mods or cheats for the mac version of the game. I tried using wine/wine bottler to get the mod exe files to work on my mac, but none did. I tried a bunch of trainers, individual mods, nothing worked. I saw youtube videos of people doing this so I don't know why it didn't work for me.

But it would just be a lot easier of someone in the community knew of mods/trainers for the Mac version. Specifically I'm looking for an infinite money glitch.

So if somebody knows of a mod or how to make one/mess with the game files to give me whatever amount of gold I want, I'd really really appreciate it!

Thanks for your time!

P.S. Can you also direct me to other popular warhammer 2 forums where I can ask the same question?

(moderators if this post is in the wrong place I'm sorry I didn't know where to put it so feel free to move it to the appropriate section.)
Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.