Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total war like/better Age of empjres (about system of battles)

FranzlomonacoFranzlomonaco Posts: 11Registered Users
Hi guys, I have a lot of ideas but only one I speak now.
I play from shogun 1 and I play all your games.. but not Warhammer 2.. so I have my good age to speak about. :blush:

I would like to see next total war (or only a next little game) that have the system of selection of units in battle like age of empires.. so for example you can select a group of 300 men or 306 men or why not only 10 men and give them the commands like formation/attack/defende/move (or any classic total war command or a command to create classic unit of 40/80/120/160 men).

For example if u select a group of simple legionaries with one or two centurions you can give them a better formation with more organized lines. If u select a group of legionaries and not select a centurion u can't give them a formations but u can give them a formation more organized than they were barbarian.. so for example a centurion can organize a unit of a certain maximum number of men. (In cossacks there are also the drummer or a trumpeth man for a more organized group).
So in this method u can have a more variety of organization of battle without loosing the wonderful organized battle of classical total war system. In substance u have a sistem more like Cossacks than age of empires.. and a fusion of the strategy games of course. Good to see or having and idea also Ultimate epic battle simulator or Black and white or the old Popullous if u remember!!

Thank you for read my simple idea. Bye

Sorry for my english

Comments