Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

HELP! Rome 2 Crashing immediately after launcher

ThrasymachusThrasymachus Junior MemberPosts: 5Registered Users
Hi,
I havent played rome 2 in a while, about a month or two, tried to start it up today and it crashes immediately after starting up.
I recently updated my drivers, since the launcher was saying that I should check them, with driver booster pro. dunno if that has anything to do with it, but i would like to play my game soon!
Thanks for any help,
Ernesto

Comments

• Adam_0476Adam_0476 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Dear Developper Team,
    I have the same problem that mentioned above, but after hours of reading forum threads I cant find the solution, pls. help me.
    Some days ago Rome 2 started to crash by each an every launch (after the launcher opened, I click on the "Play" button, and then come the black screen for a second and I'm dropping back to the Desktop -and a crash report .txt appears in the Rome 2 directory).
    Methods that I tried but didn't worked:
    - uninstall, and clean, fresh reinstall the game,
    - repalce TW Attila launcher files (Steamapps/common/Attila/launcher > Rome2/launcher...),
    - run as adminstrator / compatibility mod,
    - changed the language of the game,
    (OS is Windows 10 64bit, and the hardware requirements of course enough).

I'm really sorrowful, because I've never had this kind of problem since the game announced.
    Is there any solution?

Thank you for your attention, have a nice day to all!

• Adam_0476Adam_0476 Posts: 2Registered Users
    Dear Developper Team,
    Do You have any diea to solve that? I'm sure not alone with this "problem".