Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Game launcher doesnt launch the game

X1WOWX1WOW Posts: 5Registered Users
Well, yesterday i was playing the game perfectly, i unsubscribed from one mod i never use from the workshop, it took ages for the game to do so tho.
Then, when i started the game, the launcher said that there was one corrupt file, and all the other mods will be deactivated.

I could only play the base game, and i dont want that, so i unsubscribed from all the other mods and reinstalled the game, and i was able to play the vanilla game, then i decided to subscribe to one mod, steam says that is downloading it perfectly, then i started the game launcher, clicked in the mod manager, and it appeared that loading mods symbol spinning in a circle etternaly.

I decided to reinstall the game in a D\ external hard drive, to see if there could work. I tried, and nothing, couldnt play the game, either vanilla or with mods.

Then, i reinstalled the game again on C\, i could play the vanilla, but not with mods.

I watched some tutorials to see what to do, most people suggested to delete the file ¨appdata roaming the creative assembly rome 2¨, i did, and now i cant play the game, vanilla or modded, either in C\ or in D\. When i click the botton play, the botton gets grey, like you pressed the botton, but the game doesnt launch, and i am only able to see the launcher and desktop.

Please help, i just learnt how to do mods :(

Comments