I would like to ask some advice how to beat the HE army below as dwarfs
My best attempt was with this dwarf army using the gyro to trap chariots.
The hardest part is taking down the noble chariots.
Some challenges dwarfs face vs HE nobles + heal:
- A HE noble has 27% missle resist if his missle resist item is taken. If Alarielle is close he gets additional 12% physical resist from her aura.
- When one of the chariots is focused Alarielle can cast something triggering the Shield of Shapery(+11% damage resist) and Earth Blood. If more help is needed Shield of Thorns gives even more buffs and damage resist(22% physical resist, + weapon damage).
- The chariots that take damage after killing half the dwarfs ranged units can be stacked inside a Star of Avelorn, this puts them back to almost full effectivness.
- Nobles have small hitbox and very good animations. Missle units(especially trollhammers that do enough damage) cant hit nobles very well unless he is stationary or charges in a straight line towards them from the front. Trollhammers also turn very slow.
- A single charge into a trollhammer torpedo unit knocks almost all models over and also send some flying triggering their very long stand up and reorganize animations. This prevents most of them from firing even in guard mode.
- A noble can kill gyros quite fast in melee even when he gets charged by them. Almost as fast as Grimgor which is funny.
- Regular slayers or ROR slayers gets knocked over, and even whey they hit 110 armor is to much for them.
- Cannons dont do enough damage and are not even usable on several maps. They also wont fire if the chariot is trapped
by gyros or inside a friendly ranged unit.
If even 1 noble chariot survives and there are no 2-3 surviving ranged units it is over regardless of
how much melee infantry or lord/heroes left.
The only thing left to try is giant slayers + gyro traps + double rune to slow. But using all the runes on chariots will probably result in lossing the infantry fight, because Shield of Shapery + Earth Blood are map-wide buffs and white lions trade well with dwarf infantry.
Is it possible to somehow fight this very effective HE build as dwarfs?
Sorry if my English is bad in some parts of the post.