Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

HE lords with magic mod

aveasaveas Posts: 2Registered Users
I'm trying to get my recruitable high elf lords some magic, but i can't seem to figure it out on my own.
Never modded anything like it myself so any kind of help would be appreciated :smile: .

What i'm looking for is the prince/princess to be able to use high magic (or any other school really)

Comments

• akossoka18akossoka18 Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited March 2019
    i just did a mod with something like that (added every magic in the game that i liked to Malekith)

its handled in character_skill_nodes_tables you need to find wh2_main_skill_node_set_hef_lord (not sure this is accurate but something like this)

and add like wh2_main_skill_all_magic_high_09_arcane_unforging_lord for arcane unforging you can find these in that table

you can set points on creation to 1 so they already have it or add it to their skill tree

if you want the basic abilities it will be something like wh2_main_skill_all_magic_high_dummy

feel free to ask if something isnt clear from this xP
  • aveasaveas Posts: 2Registered Users
    Oddly enough it was a big help xD, at first reading your comment it seemed like i wouldn't figure it out, but i did xD, my lords now have acces to high magic on top of their usual skills. Big thanks to you my friend
  • akossoka18akossoka18 Posts: 3Registered Users
    Good job ;3

And you are very wellcome :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file