Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Update FLC Array & Campaign Maps

rubenchandra7rubenchandra7 Registered Users Posts: 23
Can we have the most update FLC array & campaign map (the official one)?
Or maybe it already exists and I just not found it?

Comments

• LuckyLuke182LuckyLuke182 Registered Users Posts: 3
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 1,533
    Yeah they haven't updated the flc chart since the queen and the crone. Though honestly there have been posts about this weekly on Reddit and they still haven't done it. Starting to think it's deliberate tbh
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 1,393
    Calm down there Romeo, you expect them to give an update FLC when we do not even get DLC news? :D
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Registered Users Posts: 4,462
    I really hope we do get a FLC array soon

• FungusHoundFungusHound Registered Users Posts: 3,726
    Kranox said:

If we don't with the new Lord Pack, we might as well give up any hope.
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Registered Users Posts: 4,462

Kranox said:

If we don't with the new Lord Pack, we might as well give up any hope.
    Yeah its pretty much our last hope, otherwise we can just accept the fact that they gace up on it

• Red11sgbRed11sgb Registered Users Posts: 162
    I just think their original plans for the FLC has changed and therefore no current chart. I have no evidence that backs this opinion up, its just my thought.
  • Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Registered Users Posts: 646
    edited March 2019
    We should start a "where is the FLC update" bombing, everywhere.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,183
    Red11sgb said:

I just think their original plans for the FLC has changed and therefore no current chart. I have no evidence that backs this opinion up, its just my thought.

The evidence is that they updated the chart before and proceeded to not follow the updated chart.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,862

Pretty sure it would be useless. We're talking about CA.
  • Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Registered Users Posts: 646
    neodeinos said:

I'm pretty sure they'll say "STFU"...at least. Hey, it's something! Better than complete silence.
    neodeinos said:

I'm not so sure. There was a weekly reddit post about not tying updates and fixes to new content. They eventually made a balance patch not tied to anything.
  • 39821739175248623982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,133

neodeinos said:

I'm not so sure. There was a weekly reddit post about not tying updates and fixes to new content. They eventually made a balance patch not tied to anything.
    What balance patch?
    There were 2 patches not tied to anything.
    One was the reinforcement patch that got released after the QC DLC and fixed a number of glaring issues like not owning DLC disabling some basic functions like upgrading Lothern Walls or building the Public order building for Dark Elves, along with the nasty reinforcement bug that happened almost every battle, Hellebron's item bug and such.
    The 2nd patch was in direct response to the CTD pirate cove bug that shipped with the coast DLC, negative values to agent success giving 100% agent action success chance and exhaustion bug, along with other issues that made the game almost unplayable in some cases.
    I'm sure CA would have had to patch these issues even without a DLC to go with, they were some pretty big problems at the time.
    dreagon said:

Red11sgb said:

The evidence is that they updated the chart before and proceeded to not follow the updated chart.
    Soooo you're saying if they update it again they probably won't even follow it? I didn't have WH2 when it had the first FLC chart, so I didn't know much what was supposed to be on it.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 577

neodeinos said:

True, but then again, we asked for patches like since Warhammer 2 launched. The "where is the FLC array" is not as commonly bashed, and is quite recently being asked.

Anyway, I hope we get an updated FLC array after the Serpent and the Rat DLC thingy, for would be nice to see what will be added in the 'near' future. Hopefully another LL like Thanquol or something, and not another series of multiplayer maps...
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 21,774
    edited March 2019
    I'm not bothered by it. It's slim on information. I'm more interested in game 1 updates and they aren't there.
    Red11sgb said:

dreagon said:

Red11sgb said:

Soooo you're saying if they update it again they probably won't even follow it? I didn't have WH2 when it had the first FLC chart, so I didn't know much what was supposed to be on it.
    They swapped a couple LL's around. They're putting in everything there, just in a different order.
    Thanks CA for working with Epic Games to give us Troy for free!
  • Infinite_MawInfinite_Maw Registered Users Posts: 1,531
    Just assume that we are getting the lizardmen FLC lord as the last FLC, not including old world updates.
  • baronblackbaronblack Registered Users Posts: 3,218

I'm not bothered by it. It's slim on information. I'm more interested in game 1 updates and they aren't there.

Red11sgb said:

dreagon said:

Red11sgb said:

They swapped a couple LL's around. They're putting in everything there, just in a different order.
    And there's still the completely unknown two slots that are under the mist. We already know that all that is left is the Lizard FLC (which is barely visible).
    I think that the next blog update after the Lord Pack, will finally unveil the thing.
  • gunner8521gunner8521 Registered Users Posts: 443
    Red11sgb said:

Yeah their FLC chart has changed in what was offered and what came over others. the FLC chart is unreliable, its just a promise and loose deadline for CA and a schedule that they will break and modify at their whims.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 6,862

neodeinos said:

What balance patch?
    One was the reinforcement patch that got released after the QC DLC and fixed a number of glaring issues like not owning DLC disabling some basic functions like upgrading Lothern Walls or building the Public order building for Dark Elves, along with the nasty reinforcement bug that happened almost every battle, Hellebron's item bug and such.
    The 2nd patch was in direct response to the CTD pirate cove bug that shipped with the coast DLC, negative values to agent success giving 100% agent action success chance and exhaustion bug, along with other issues that made the game almost unplayable in some cases.
    I'm sure CA would have had to patch these issues even without a DLC to go with, they were some pretty big problems at the time.
    The reinforcement patch was tied to the Kharibdyss. So we only have the festag that's not tied to anything and it could just be an exception to the rule, they didn't confirm a different policy. And if it means a different policy then it's good but not good enough yet, the cove bug should've been fixed right away not 2 months after, and the problem is that A LOT of bugs should be fixed immediately and not months after. Remember when you couldn't upgrade the Dark Elf public order building if you didn't have the Lord Pack ? It was fixed months after (about 6 I believe) and that's not acceptable.

I hope the weekly post changed something but if it didn't then how can we change that except voting with our wallets (which won't happen) ?
  • SagrandaSagranda Registered Users Posts: 1,659
    neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

What balance patch?
    The reinforcement patch was tied to the Kharibdyss. So we only have the festag that's not tied to anything and it could just be an exception to the rule, they didn't confirm a different policy. And if it means a different policy then it's good but not good enough yet, the cove bug should've been fixed right away not 2 months after, and the problem is that A LOT of bugs should be fixed immediately and not months after. Remember when you couldn't upgrade the Dark Elf public order building if you didn't have the Lord Pack ? It was fixed months after (about 6 I believe) and that's not acceptable.
    The switched battle difficulties also weren't fixed for 4-5 months or so and never even got acknowledged.
    I hope the weekly post changed something but if it didn't then how can we change that except voting with our wallets (which won't happen) ?
    They haven't seen a single € from me since the TK DLC and unless they step up, this won't change.
    I'm a minority though, but I wish more people would do it.
    Disclaimer: What I say is my opinion and not necessarily stated as fact.
    PdcGunner said:

Red11sgb said:

Yeah their FLC chart has changed in what was offered and what came over others. the FLC chart is unreliable, its just a promise and loose deadline for CA and a schedule that they will break and modify at their whims.
    Well, I don't mind if they modify it or switch the order around, it's just cool that they would openly say, hey we have this many FLC plans. But didn't the original FLC chart have something that teased a lizard man FLC early on in the chart?
    Red11sgb said:

PdcGunner said:

Red11sgb said:

Well, I don't mind if they modify it or switch the order around, it's just cool that they would openly say, hey we have this many FLC plans. But didn't the original FLC chart have something that teased a lizard man FLC early on in the chart?
    Yup. Obviously the Lord Pack got moved.
  • SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,395
    On April 1 they need to release an FLC unit that's just a cloud of bluish-purple smoke.
    #JusticeForUshoran #RuneGolems #RuneGuardians #ShardDragons #Thunderbarges #Stormfiends #BigMonsters #MoreDakka