Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Are you sick and tired of VC coast occupying everywhere? NO MORE!!!

blaatblaat Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3,124
if you are tired of VC coast ocupying everywhere here is a beautiful mod from Prussianwarfare that fixes this here

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1700909876

below a FAQ I copied from the steam page

1) Is this mod save compatible?
Yes it is, as the mod does not touch startpos

2) What is the mod not compatible with?
This mod specifically overrides the vanilla occupation options for the Vampire Coast, but it doesn't override their climate. Thus, any mod that overrides the occupation options for the Vampire Coast in the culture_settlement_occupation_options will not be compatible.

3) Well, what about the campaign overhaul I use? (Grimhammer, Lucky's, Vox Populi, Radious, etc.)
I have no clue as I don't use campaign overhauls, but as conservative guess would be no. If there is enough interest in a particular overhaul, then I will consider making the mod compatible.

all credits to prussian warfare and the ones who helped him, I am merely sharing it

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

the reason I prefer LOTR over warhammer fantasy and 40k

I am dutch so if you like to have a talk in dutch shoot me a PM :)

Comments

• AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 2,474
    Does the mod tone down the public order hit from lack of corruption to compensate?
  • Firkraag888Firkraag888 Registered Users Posts: 1,428
    Occupying what?

I never have that problem
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,124

Occupying what?

ocupying land settlements

some people find that not fitting and think that pirates should only be able to take ports hence the mod

snip

It's much easier and more fun to get engrossed in lore that takes itself seriously and tries to make sense within its own frame of reference.

• PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 1,838
    edited April 2019

Occupying what?

Essentially they will get rules that norsca have in game to only be able to occupy coastal cities with a dock building. If they attack anything else they will only have raze or plunder option I think. I dont know about the coast option though if its available always. Honestly to me that sounds a bit fair and interesting as a mechanic. This could allow playing as them be more geared onward plundering and raiding and such and focusing on coasts. Thats how I play Haarkon right now anyway. :)

• John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 597
    Great mod for sure!
    It seems that yes, they are limited to ports, but they can also occupy all capitals (like Norsca) and also all settlements in Sylvania.
    You might want to take a look at SFO in my opinion, when it comes to compatibility.
  • blaatblaat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,124

Great mod for sure!
    It seems that yes, they are limited to ports, but they can also occupy all capitals (like Norsca) and also all settlements in Sylvania.
    You might want to take a look at SFO in my opinion, when it comes to compatibility.

if there is enough demand the author is willing to make it combitabel

snip

• misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 862
    Oddly enough through like 10 campaigns I haven’t seen any coast factions really pop off. Bark and fat ghost lady never do anything great. Noctilus usually takes Estalia and Saltspite usually takes Tilea and border princes but that’s about it. I haven’t seen Ulthuan destroyed like others have seen

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file