Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Gra wyłącza się w niespodziewanych momentach

Mat6cMat6c Posts: 1Registered Users
edited April 2 in Gameplay Issues
Witam potrzebuje pomocy gra wyłącza się w niepodziewanych momentach najczęściej jest to po walce bądź gdy klikne przycisk następnej tury. Co to może być?

Hello, I need help, the game shuts off at unexpected moments most often after a fight or when clicking the next turn button. What could it be?

mój sprzęt :
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
CPU
Intel Core i3 @ 3.60GHz 38 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology
RAM
8,00GB
Motherboard
ASRock Z370 Pro4 (CPUSocket) 36 °C
Graphics
SyncMaster ([email protected])
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (MSI) 33 °C

Z góry dziękuje za pomoc :smile:
Thank you in advance for your help

Moderator Note: Translations are from Google Translate. Also, the forum is an English forum, so questions are unlikely to be answered if not in English. Please try to use English, as we moderators cannot simply translate everything.

Tłumaczenia pochodzą z Tłumacza Google. Forum jest również forum angielskim, więc odpowiedzi na pytania nie są prawdopodobne, jeśli nie w języku angielskim. Spróbuj użyć języka angielskiego, ponieważ moderatorzy nie mogą po prostu przetłumaczyć wszystkiego.
Post edited by Canuovea on

Comments

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 12,972Registered Users, Moderators
    I'm not sure, though the i3 looks a little suspect. But I am not an expert at figuring these things out by any means.

I do know that the end turns are CPU reliant. Hopefully someone else will chip in with better information.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour