Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hidden sigle player battles

Haytham159Haytham159 Posts: 3Registered Users
I've been playing ETW for a long time, but i'd like to have some new SP battles. When u play the campaign itself and fight a battle in the campaign you get a new battle map that is not among the standard SP battles in the game (like Anatolia, Alpine pass etc.) The files containing these grand campaign battles has to be somewhere right? Anybody knows how to implement these grand campaign battles in the standard single player battles so i can play these campaign maps invidiually like the other single player maps?

Comments

• DKoWDKoW Posts: 7Registered Users
    I think the Campaign battle maps are procedurally generated, to a degree. So I don't think you'll be able to use those sorts of maps.

I'm sure you can find a mod adds extra maps for single player battles though.
  • Haytham159Haytham159 Posts: 3Registered Users
    DKoW said:

I think the Campaign battle maps are procedurally generated, to a degree. So I don't think you'll be able to use those sorts of maps.

I'm sure you can find a mod adds extra maps for single player battles though.

There was a mod, Lordz single player battle mod, but the download links don't work anymore. you theoretically can add more maps in the battles_tables folder. there are extra battles, but when u open those and make those available, ETW crashes when you play these battles. there is one extra battle tat actually does work, and that's "artic", a naval battle. Thats seems the only one that is unlockable.

I'm still trying to find a way to unlock these extra SP battles, when i find out how, I'll post theme in this discussion btw.