Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where are my troglodons and razordons?

LloydCrimsonLloydCrimson Posts: 8Registered Users
Even this time CA has disappointed me with this cheap and uninspired DLC, "There will be more rats and Lizzies" they said, instead all of this ended up being just lies, lies upon lies. I couldn't containe anymore my disgust towards CA's policy so i decided to write on this forums. That's shame. shame on you and on the people who are going to buy this horrible dlc. THWE TWO MOST IMPORTANT UNITS, THE ONES THAT ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BE IN THIS DLC ARE NOT IN, seriously i hope that a lot of people will join my battle agaisnt the greedy CA.

Comments

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,139Registered Users

Even this time CA has disappointed me with this cheap and uninspired DLC, "There will be more rats and Lizzies" they said, instead all of this ended up being just lies, lies upon lies. I couldn't containe anymore my disgust towards CA's policy so i decided to write on this forums. That's shame. shame on you and on the people who are going to buy this horrible dlc. THWE TWO MOST IMPORTANT UNITS, THE ONES THAT ABSOLUTELY HAD TO BE IN THIS DLC ARE NOT IN, seriously i hope that a lot of people will join my battle agaisnt the greedy CA.

"two most important units"? The Troglodon?

Yes, you already have a load of whiners (and i use that term deliberately here) that join in your Chorus. You also have a load of guys that htink that the line up is pretty darn good.
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/239078/ca-hilariously-demonstrates-their-selective-bias-and-tone-deafness/p1
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • xXF1aKOXxxXF1aKOXx Posts: 844Registered Users
    Well am greatful for the dlc we got i just hope razordons will be a flc with the flc lord but i doubt it
    I just hope we get a unit pack for the main 4 factions for wh2
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,946Registered Users
    To the barricades!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • North_SolNorth_Sol Posts: 99Registered Users
    I'm going to have to decline on the military alliance this time around.

Those two would have been cool, though.
  • zinsncabszinsncabs Posts: 670Registered Users
    Yawn. More angst and entitlement. Surely, at some point, it must get old being perpetually angry.

Anyway, I’ll be buying this DLC and am very much looking forward to it. Thank you CA!
    TEARS FOR THE SALT GOD !!! MODS FOR THE BUTHURT !!!
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,349Registered Users, Moderators
    There are more things in this DLC.

It literally gives us more than any other Lord Pack DLC we've ever gotten.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Fear_The_WolfFear_The_Wolf Posts: 3,077Registered Users
    **** the troglodon. 8th ed trash usable only to extend your Slanns range.

But razordons? Yea that one got me a bit miffed. But, its a complicated unit. And we certainly got plenty else in place. Wouldn't mind having the razordon pop up later as an flc similar to the bone giant.
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,741Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Creative Assembly bashing and Shouting.

Moved to R&R.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    Canuovea said:

Honestly i rather have brand 6 new units that arent reskin
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,511Registered Users
    Oh but they have not lied Sir Mister! They have said we will get more units and we got more units. They have said we will get big dinos and we got big dinos. It's just those are filler-bloaters of remodels. But hey! Technically they have not lied. Doesn't it look mighty potent on the list? Oh but it does! Content stallion ready to cover the world!

CA very well knew what we want. It didn't require fan polls to figure it out. People always want the biggest and the baddest. Troglodons, Dread Saurians, Razordons, Stormfiends, Verminlods and the likes. So what CA did they have increased the price and stuffed some remodels. I don't mind it getting as pricey as Campaign Pack but what I dislike is quantity over quality.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,400Registered Users
    Haha sure... there is more units than any other DLC LP, just the Salamanders and Ripperdactyl are more work than what the HE got, then we got 4 more units 😂

Cmon at least make real complaints

• LloydCrimsonLloydCrimson Posts: 8Registered Users
    I demand razordons and troglodons as FLC as an excuse by CA for this awful DLC.
  • crazycrixcrazycrix Posts: 399Registered Users
    Well they gave us salamaders, arc of sotec, engine of the gods, Venerable Lord Kroak and lots of skinks, so what's the problem again? Yeah Lizzies do miss two units and that's it. High elves and dark elves do also miss two units, so I think that's reasonable. And I cannot wait to see the animations they gave to arc of sotec and engine of the gods. Arc of Sotec might be the most cool unit in the game if done properly.
    Tbh i doubt they go to the RnR lol
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,400Registered Users

Haha wtf ? You are saying razordon were more important than ripperdactyl and salamanders haha cmon man.

Troglodon has always been a wild bet and razordon almost everyone said, that they werent required as long as the salamanders were in.

God I love haters, always making ridiculous statement out of hate 😂😂😂

• CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,349Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 4
    xXF1aKOXx said:

Canuovea said:

This has never happened in any Lord Pack ever.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Posts: 1,656Registered Users
    The Dlc is probably the reason I might play a skaven campaign for the first time. I really like this LL they get here.

• SolidJamesSolidJames Posts: 162Registered Users
    Canuovea said:

xXF1aKOXx said:

Canuovea said:

This has never happened in any Lord Pack ever.
    Why bother responding these people are clearly upset over nothing and there is unironically nothing you can do to change their minds. Just let them shout into a vacuum if they so wish that's what I plan to do as I click the pre order button. It does not take a genius to see how much effort CA put into this lord pack and still can't please people.