Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

2nd Spell bug (The Empire)

MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Posts: 116Registered Users
edited April 9 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Hello C.A.,

I have noticed second Spell bug by a Celestial Wizard of the Empire (see pictures 1 + 2).

I did an upgrade of this spell, but this spell never changed too becomes a better one (see pictures 2 + 3).

The description of this spell in the "Battle Effects" has been changed (see pictures 4 + 5).
I think that this is too a bug in this spell.

Perhaps you should test all the spells of the Celestial Wizard, that those spells haven’t further bugs.

I have the festtag update (see picture 6). And I never use any "beta" updates. Also I never use any mods.

And here the link from the 1st Spell bug: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/237761/spell-bug-the-empire#latest

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Comments

• Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 561Registered Users
    I suggest you report this to the Community Bug Fix mod on steam workshop - and i also suggest you use that mod to fix the bugs CA left in the game :)
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Posts: 116Registered Users
    Hello Bogdanov89,

I read sometimes, about mods that fixed bugs for Warhammer II. :D
    Maybe a good suggestion, but I don't use any mods. I report those bugs that C.A. can fix the bugs. I hope so..

Thanks for your reaction. :#
  • tremor3258tremor3258 Posts: 58Registered Users
    Was it not overcastable in battle?

Was it not overcastable in battle?

What do you mean with "overcastable"? :/

edited May 4
    Hello C.A.,

I have playing a battle in the "Grand campaign (Mortal Empires)" against the Bloody Spearz (Greenskins) and I have notice that both spells of the Celestial Wizard of the Empire aren't upgraded (see pictures 1 + 2).
    Both spells are upgraded what you can read and see in the pictures above the information, about those bugs.

I hope that those bugs are fixed in a new hotfix or in a new update for Total War: Warhammer II.

I have the Doomsayer Update. And I never use any "beta" updates. Also I never use any mods.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file