Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Heinrich Kemmler

BrightestLightBrightestLight Posts: 378Registered Users
Very small thing, but could heinrich kemmlers aversion to chaos be removed? when you play AS him, chaos has a positive aversion to you, so why, when i'm playing as norsca, does he have a negative aversion to me?

Comments

• dreagondreagon Senior Member Posts: 1,833Registered Users
    Why? Chaos (which isn't Norsca) likes him but he doesn't like Norsca. Two people can have different opinions about eachother.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • HoneyBunHoneyBun Senior Member Posts: 4,392Registered Users
    dreagon said:

Why? Chaos (which isn't Norsca) likes him but he doesn't like Norsca. Two people can have different opinions about eachother.

heh a WH version of "he's just not that in to you" :)

They are making an FPS. Who knew a company could have a mid-life crisis ...

• dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Posts: 1,709Registered Users
    If you're an SP player, I thoroughly recommend Catph's new Kemmler mod
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Posts: 1,585Registered Users
    He has a secret pact with the Chaos Gods not the norscan.

HoneyBun said:

dreagon said:

Exactly
  • NariacNariac Posts: 201Registered Users
    edited April 10
    HoneyBun said:

dreagon said:

On the subject of inconsistent affinities - It's been a while since I played the unmodded TW:W2 but I'm fairly sure that Morathi likes her son Malekith more than Malekith likes Morathi (probably because she had his wife killed)

I always found that amusing. :P
    Nariac said:

HoneyBun said:

dreagon said:

On the subject of inconsistent affinities - It's been a while since I played the unmodded TW:W2 but I'm fairly sure that Morathi likes her son Malekith more than Malekith likes Morathi (probably because she had his wife killed)

I always found that amusing. :P
    Even the Dark Elves can't ignore genetics.