Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What the teams are working on will be interesting.

AzurianAzurian Posts: 718Registered Users
Personally, I'm really looking forward to their new blog, about what the CA teams are working on. I can not explain it rationally, but I think that the new report will be something interesting. If I understood correctly their last blog (and I really could not understand correctly), they worked on creating models for part 3, and on their animation.
In addition, I think everyone will be happy to hear directly from the mouth of CA "We are working on the next DLC"
But be that as it may, I think in the next blog we are waiting for a lot more specifics.

Tagged:

Comments

• GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 3,037Registered Users
    I can't wait for it either, more monogods and maybe a hint at the (in my opinion) last dlc for warhammer 2 which will be used as a preorder bonus for warhammer 3 similar to the norsca thing.
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,454Registered Users
    edited April 12
    Hopefully we'll get another Ogre hint!

Can you smelllllllelelleleleau what the Butcher is cooking!
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • AzurianAzurian Posts: 718Registered Users

I can't wait for it either, more monogods and maybe a hint at the (in my opinion) last dlc for warhammer 2 which will be used as a preorder bonus for warhammer 3 similar to the norsca thing.

Yes, I believe that the next DLC will be the last, and he will be released after the announcement of part 3.

In game 1 was (not counting pre-order chaos) 2 races 2 Lord pack and 1 race for pre-order part 2

And of course I wouldn't mind seeing the new FLC list. I'm probably too crazy, but 2-3% chance of FLC race (similar to Breton) is still there.

• hendo1592hendo1592 Posts: 1,563Registered Users
    The only thing I expect to learn from the blog in regards to the next (and probably last) dlc is something along the line:

“We just worked on our most extensive dlc and flc update. Some of you may be worried that we are done with TWW2 but rest assured we have plenty of content planned tor TWW2. But we won’t be having any news on this front for quite awhile. “

Then for TWW3 we will get an update that they are wrapping up preproduction. No other details.

hendo1592 said:

The only thing I expect to learn from the blog in regards to the next (and probably last) dlc is something along the line:

“We just worked on our most extensive dlc and flc update. Some of you may be worried that we are done with TWW2 but rest assured we have plenty of content planned tor TWW2. But we won’t be having any news on this front for quite awhile. “

Then for TWW3 we will get an update that they are wrapping up preproduction. No other details.

It sounds incredibly plausible, I'm even sure that these words will sound, but I must say that it will not be bad.

I'm very curious over what they've been slaving over this time;

hendo1592 said:

I wouldn't even expect this much. Just that more is coming. They've been very careful so far to say that more is coming, but not how much or that it's a lot.

I don't even really expect pre-production to end till they're done with 3K (not the DLC, 3K itself) once that's done then TWW3 will get going.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Posts: 7,047Registered Users

O_o

But we know with 100% certainty that Ogres are a game 3 core race.

o_O

Hints aren't required... just showcase videos after game 3 is announced :P
  • NyxilisNyxilis Posts: 3,008Registered Users
    I'm debating if they will drop a hint or not. If it drops before the 17th I don't know that it will be much of a hint but oh hey guys. Working hard on that final polish of the Ratatouille vs Cecil.

If it comes afterwards they'll say something catching a breather and HINT.
  • MrMecHMrMecH Posts: 2,103Registered Users
    Hopefully we'll get another Beastmen update hint. B)
    SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Posts: 466Registered Users
    1- a confirmation that there will be more DLC Lord Packs.

2- another Great Game or Chaos Realm/Wastes hint. Maybe with also a more focused Monogods hint...Nurgle and Slaanesh.

2- another Great Game or Chaos Realm/Wastes hint. Maybe with also a more focused Monogods hint...Nurgle and Slaanesh.

Yes, of course, I've heard that there may be new packs of lords in the original races. Answering questions about additional content for them, grace said, "this isn't the last DLC"

• RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,511Registered Users
    Since they skipped the one in March I think they’ll skip April’s as well. What’s there to talk about. We know they’ve worked on the Lord Pack and 3Ks. Might do one again in May (ie late May or June).
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
    RikRiorik said:

Since they skipped the one in March I think they’ll skip April’s as well. What’s there to talk about. We know they’ve worked on the Lord Pack and 3Ks. Might do one again in May (ie late May or June).

We are not so much interested in the work done as in the work in production, any hint of future plans.

RikRiorik said:

Grace did say they're working on one.
  • CanuoveaCanuovea Posts: 13,131Registered Users, Moderators

RikRiorik said:

But some kind of new shiny format for it too!
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -The "Spam" flag is not a "disagree" flag. Have a care.
    -...No, no the "Abuse" flag isn't a "disagree" flag either!
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Posts: 412Registered Users
    Azurian said:

Yes, I believe that the next DLC will be the last, and he will be released after the announcement of part 3.

In game 1 was (not counting pre-order chaos) 2 races 2 Lord pack and 1 race for pre-order part 2

And of course I wouldn't mind seeing the new FLC list. I'm probably too crazy, but 2-3% chance of FLC race (similar to Breton) is still there.
    Because they'd totally announce game 3 a mere three months after releasing 3 Kingdoms.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,511Registered Users

RikRiorik said:

Oh didn’t hear. Cheers!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
    RikRiorik said:

RikRiorik said:

Oh didn’t hear. Cheers!
    @Canuovea Rightly pointed out it's in a new format. So may not be this month but I imagine before or just after the DLC.
    edited April 12
    Azurian said:

Yes, of course, I've heard that there may be new packs of lords in the original races. Answering questions about additional content for them, grace said, "this isn't the last DLC"
    Yes! And Rich said there's like a lot of additional contents yet to be added.

Azurian said:

I mean kinda already knew that?
  • chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Posts: 2,038Registered Users
    I am looking forward as interested in any tip bits on what is coming after this.

Rob18446 said:

Azurian said:

Not really. People believed that there's just 1 new DLC before Warhammer 3...and this single DLC will also be the pre-order.

Thanks to Rich and Grace now we know there's still a lot of Warhammer 2 stuff to do. Furthermore Warhammer 3 is still in pre-production...thinking that there is only 1 DLC left for the game, and this DLC will be the pre-order, is silly. Waiting around 10 to 12 months for the next DLC? Not a chance.
    edited April 12

Rob18446 said:

Azurian said:

Not really. People believed that there's just 1 new DLC before Warhammer 3...and this single DLC will also be the pre-order.

Thanks to Rich and Grace now we know there's still a lot of Warhammer 2 stuff to do. Furthermore Warhammer 3 is still in pre-production...thinking that there is only 1 DLC left for the game, and this DLC will be the pre-order, is silly. Waiting around 10 to 12 months for the next DLC? Not a chance.
    Erm I think you have that wrong, Grace confirmed that we have at least one more after this one, but not that there would necessarily be more than one, and rich said they had lots of content they wanted to add, not necessarily to game 2 though. Don't overhyped yourself man. Chances are we have one in 5 months and then one more in 10 months. Then game 3.
    Nyxilis said:

Rob18446 said:

Rob18446 said:

Azurian said:

Erm I think you have that wrong, Grace confirmed that we have at least one more after this one, not that that we'd definitely have more than one, and rich said they had lots of content they wanted to add, not necessarily to game 2 though. Don't overhyped yourself man. Chances are we have one in 5 months and then one more in 10 months. Then game 3.
    Post edited by Rob18446 on
  • NyxilisNyxilis Posts: 3,008Registered Users
    Rob18446 said:

Rob18446 said:

Azurian said:

Erm I think you have that wrong, Grace confirmed that we have at least one more after this one, but it would just be one still, and rich said they had lots of content they wanted to add, not necessarily to game 2 though. Don't overhyped yourself man. Chances are we have one in 5 months and then one more in 10 months. Then game 3.
    Grace said nothing of the sort. She confirmed this would not be the last DLC but she did not at any point say there will be only one more.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Posts: 697Registered Users
    Since it is already 12th of April, I think they will combine March and April on this one.
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
    Nyxilis said:

Rob18446 said:

Rob18446 said:

Azurian said:

Erm I think you have that wrong, Grace confirmed that we have at least one more after this one, but it would just be one still, and rich said they had lots of content they wanted to add, not necessarily to game 2 though. Don't overhyped yourself man. Chances are we have one in 5 months and then one more in 10 months. Then game 3.
    Grace said nothing of the sort. She confirmed this would not be the last DLC but she did not at any point say there will be only one more.

Whoops, thanks for catching that, just meant to say she never said we'd definitely get more than one. I would very much expect us to get two more at least.
  • GodWillTellGodWillTell Posts: 678Registered Users
    - more DLC's for WH2 with other LP's or Cross Game Packs

- Legion of Nagash hint

- Khorne hint. Actually every Monogods hint is a good hint

- massive overhaul for Beastmen, WE, WoC with missing units and a new LL

- confirmation that Chaos Dwarfs, 4 Monogods, Ogres, Kislev etc. will have complete and fleshed out rosters

#FORGHORGON
    Itharus said:

O_o

But we know with 100% certainty that Ogres are a game 3 core race.

o_O

Hints aren't required... just showcase videos after game 3 is announced :P
    You're right, Ogrrs are a guaranteed core. That said it's like a good meal, hints are entrees and they are delicious.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,108Registered Users
    Didn't the blog shortly after Q&C announce that the next DLC would be a CP? Hopefully we will get a hint on at least what type of DLC will be coming yet, doubt we will get to know how much more content the game will get though.

Of course there'll be a little on game 3, probably nothing but a hint or two, maybe saying (as someone else suggested) that pre-production had wrapped. Though they could throw a wrench in the works on it, as I recall in the run-up to game 2 announce we got very little info then suddenly a blog said "everything coming together" and shortly after we got hit with trailer - doubt it will happen soon but who knows.

Also why do people thik that the hints have suggested Monos? Cooking is obviously Ogres and the "stuff we can't motion capture" or whatever was likely just a reference to DoC - as we know N'Kari is going to play a big part in game 3 so we can assume the starting roster will probably have strong Slaaneshi rep, no reason to think Monos in my opinion. Unless there's something I missed?
  • FinishingLastFinishingLast Posts: 4,133Registered Users
    Nope no blog has hinted what the next DLC will be, but a campaign pack is likely.
    Later