Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The limit of 10 governers

davedave1124davedave1124 Senior MemberPosts: 4,143Registered Users
Is there a way of getting the governor limit above 10? I own both England and Scotland yet the limit will not move off 10. Seems weird.

Comments

• Sebae84Sebae84 Posts: 2Registered Users
    I think there is a mod called "Unlimited governors" in the workshop. Tough I dont know if it was updated to the last patch (I dont use it so I cant tell, but I know is there on the first page among the "most endorsed of all timr" section)
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,143Registered Users
    Thanks guys, I've now downloaded it. I could never understand the limit on governors.
  • billybob1billybob1 Posts: 44Registered Users
    It helps balance the game, just go down in difficulty if you need more money. When you have more than 10 good money making provinces (usually market towns) you can steamroller through the map anyway. Personally I don't know why people want to increase this even more.
    Or just up the tax rate, and harvest the rebellions with 4 stack armies where public order is low. They can go on to be main armies too.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,143Registered Users
    billybob1 said:

It helps balance the game, just go down in difficulty if you need more money. When you have more than 10 good money making provinces (usually market towns) you can steamroller through the map anyway. Personally I don't know why people want to increase this even more.
    Or just up the tax rate, and harvest the rebellions with 4 stack armies where public order is low. They can go on to be main armies too.

I don't have a problem with money or the game. I just want more than 10 governor slots.
  • sunshinetroopersunshinetrooper Posts: 68Registered Users
    Out of interest, why?