Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Does anyone else paint? I got PUMPED for the new DLC by painting Tehenhauin

Goobertown_BrentGoobertown_Brent Posts: 1Registered Users
I highly recommend that you give painting a try! The models are fun. The tabletop game and the Total War game really feed off of each other, and this is a great way to connect with the armies that you play on the PC.

Who else paints?

Comments

• CA_JamesCA_James Posts: 276Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team
    Hey Brent! Nice work on Tehenhauin, the dried plants really add a lot of depth to an already very well painted model. I recently finished painting Ikkit myself, (pretty poorly as it's one of my first models, but I'm getting better!) I'll post a few pictures later on this week if I remember.

I find painting to be one of the more relaxing things to occupy my down time and I'd thoroughly recommend it to anyone (even if you don't plan on playing the TT).

Thanks for putting this together :smile:
  • LaytonBhoyLaytonBhoy Junior Member Posts: 165Registered Users
    Superb job mate. I watched this the other day.

Excellent work.
  • NuccioAfrikanusNuccioAfrikanus Posts: 11Registered Users
    Awesome Job, a true master piece!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file