Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

This Forum is full of hypocrites...

JhoDeviloJhoDevilo Posts: 76Registered Users
edited April 17 in Rants and Raves
Before this evening everybody, every **** body, was disappointed and mad for the missing Lizardmen, Skaven, High Elves and Dark Elves units and Legendary Lords. Almost everyone here thought this DLC was the last chance to get all the missing stuff for those races, same for Queen and Crone.
And what about all those people who cried because of the terrible situation of some Old World races and their rosters and mechanics?

And today CA says there is a **** ton of Warhammer2 contents for all those races and what was your reaction? Whining like stupid hypocrites and crybabies, when 2 hours ago you were desperate for the lack of contents of the Skaven, Lizardmen, Empire etc.

You should be happy! **** i am happy! This news is the best! Complete rosters, new cool mechanics like Under Empire and Doomwheel, other Legendary Lords, other FLC! Peace and love for the people who are happy for this news, just like me.

And CA has still no plans for a pre order campaign pack because Warhammer3 is in **** pre production! Another year of waiting at least! How could they have plans for something that has not even a **** official title nor a **** cover art?
Open your eyes.
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• JhoDeviloJhoDevilo Posts: 76Registered Users
    However thank you CA for all these news. Thank you for another round of Lord Packs, FLC and possibly crossgame DLC.
    I can't wait to buy them!
  • Federykx99Federykx99 Posts: 345Registered Users
    ...are you even capable to understand that there are more than 3 people commenting on the forums and that they all have their own opinion about what should be the future of the game?
    Enjoy your flags.
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Posts: 744Registered Users
    edited April 17
    JhoDevilo said:

Before this evening everybody, every **** body, was disappointed and mad for the missing Lizardmen, Skaven, High Elves and Dark Elves units and Legendary Lords. Almost everyone here thought this DLC was the last chance to get all the missing stuff for those races, same for Queen and Crone.
    And what about all those people who cried because of the terrible situation of some Old World races and their rosters and mechanics?

And today CA says there is a **** ton of Warhammer2 contents for all those races and what was your reaction? Whining like stupid hypocrites and crybabies, when 2 hours ago you were desperate for the lack of contents of the Skaven, Lizardmen, Empire etc.

You should be happy! **** i am happy! This news is the best! Complete rosters, new cool mechanics like Under Empire and Doomwheel, other Legendary Lords, other FLC! Peace and love for the people who are happy for this news, just like me.

And CA has still no plans for a pre order campaign pack because Warhammer3 is in **** pre production! Another year of waiting at least! How could they have plans for something that has not even a **** official title nor a **** cover art?
    Open your eyes.

We've not really gained anything; we just swapped one situation for the other. We gain completed races (with small size lord packs) but won't get any new races; so not really the complete warhammer experience either. It doesn't help that Campain Packs get much much meaty content than just lord packs.

Completely the races and getting the races that are missing would have been better. Could the races come in game three? Yes. Do we know that? No; CA are very tight lipped with information. Being as open as a paradox game would not have the same outcry here.

Also, the fact they dropped that just before a DLC was pretty lame. Its good if you want to finish off your race; but if your still waiting for yours to be added in, its poor.
    Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • Xenos7Xenos7 Posts: 4,492Registered Users
    You said there was no hope, remember?
  • JhoDeviloJhoDevilo Posts: 76Registered Users

...are you even capable to understand that there are more than 3 people commenting on the forums and that they all have their own opinion about what should be the future of the game?
    Enjoy your flags.

Yes, crying for missing stuff in the morning and whining for more incoming stuff in the evening.

Disgusting.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 5,321Registered Users
    Eh no. I reject your premise. I for one felt that with this DLC landing there wasn’t any real true need for anything else to be added to the rosters of any of the core and DLC TWW2 races and would much rather have new race packs instead. Even my adorable little Thanquol would be swatted aside if the choice was between him and a race pack.
    Lord of the Undermountain
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,182Registered Users
    Some players prefer race packs over lord packs, and there are players who wanted more of both.
  • AIMA_DracklorAIMA_Dracklor Posts: 4,151Registered Users
    Sorry, but why are you whining ?

I am really happy for the new LP for sure, impatient to get Gor Rok, troglodon and razordon and possible new units !

I am honestly really happy about this news even if I would like the new races, but I get that some people are mad, they surely want new LM, Sv, HE, DE units and lords, but I don't think they expected this to take the place of the races which is why there is some mad people

• Chocolate_RainChocolate_Rain Posts: 382Registered Users
    edited April 16
    It's all about a preference matter.

"I love this race so i want everything about it. I don't like that race so i hope it won't get anything else...i don't care if you like it"

Simple. There are users who likes something and other users who likes something else. In their eyes they will always see the wishes of the others as something stupid/useless/not necessary.

I like it due to reasons - you don't like it due to reasons - you are wrong - i am right, no matter what.

What CA has confirmed today was an incredible news, indeed. Honestly what Rich, Grace etc. have said about the incoming Lord Packs and other contents made my day.
    I'm sure there will be a pre-order Campaign Pack or Race Pack. It's just too soon to reveal the plans. 1 year at least before Warhammer 3 is a lot of time.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 1,992Registered Users
    Amonkhet said:

JhoDevilo said:

Before this evening everybody, every fuckig body, was disappointed and mad for the missing Lizardmen, Skaven, High Elves and Dark Elves units and Legendary Lords. Almost everyone here thought this DLC was the last chance to get all the missing stuff for those races, same for Queen and Crone.

But for the whiners...stop crying, you hipocrites. You make me sick.

Open your eyes.

We've not really gained anything; we just swapped one situation for the other. We gain completed races (with small size lord packs) but won't get any new races; so not really the complete warhammer experience either. It doesn't help that Campain Packs get much much meaty content than just lord packs.

Completely the races and getting the races that are missing would have been better. Could the races come in game three? Yes. Do we know that? No; CA are very tight lipped with information. Being as open as a paradox game would not have the same outcry here.

Also, the fact they dropped that just before a DLC was pretty lame. Its good if you want to finish off your race; but if your still waiting for yours to be added in, its poor.
    Hmm. I would argue that what we have now + kislev, ogre kingdoms, demons, chaos dwarves, in the next few games is the "full warhammer experience". Thats four races, enough to be added in game 3. I'm sorry but I personally don't think the amazons, cathay and ind are part of the warhammer experience, they're not the classical warhammer races. Estalia and Tilea are done by modders, and they're mostly just humans anyway that can recycled. We get the four remaining races, and warhammer is done in my opinion. That is the full warhammer experience.

Cathay, ind, amazons, nippon, albion, halflings etc. are a nice fantasy but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if they were never added. There's more lore on the empire than those few combined.

CA will have fulfilled their promise to "create the single largest total war experience ever" whether these races are added or not.

But thats just me.
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Posts: 1,624Registered Users
    Imagine feeling so infuriated by other peoples preferences do much to write a full paragraph about it on a forum.
    edited April 16

Amonkhet said:

JhoDevilo said:

Before this evening everybody, every fuckig body, was disappointed and mad for the missing Lizardmen, Skaven, High Elves and Dark Elves units and Legendary Lords. Almost everyone here thought this DLC was the last chance to get all the missing stuff for those races, same for Queen and Crone.

But for the whiners...stop crying, you hipocrites. You make me sick.

Open your eyes.

Hmm. I would argue that what we have now + kislev, ogre kingdoms, demons, chaos dwarves, in the next few games is the "full warhammer experience". Thats four races, enough to be added in game 3. I'm sorry but I personally don't think the amazons, cathay and ind are part of the warhammer experience, they're not the classical warhammer races. Estalia and Tilea are done by modders, and they're mostly just humans anyway that can recycled. We get the four remaining races, and warhammer is done in my opinion. That is the full warhammer experience.

Cathay, ind, amazons, nippon, albion, halflings etc. are a nice fantasy but I wouldn't lose sleep over it if they were never added. There's more lore on the empire than those few combined.

CA will have fulfilled their promise to "create the single largest total war experience ever" whether these races are added or not.

But thats just me.
    People aren't after just the classical Warhammer experience. You can get that playing Shadow of the Horned Rat, Dark Omen, Vermintide One, Vermintide Two, Blood Bowl, Man-o'-War, Mordheim: City of the Damned, Warhammer Mark of Chaos, etc etc etc.

I do not believe they are going to release a warhammer game and have zero race packs for it unless you are arguing this is on the same scale as a total war saga title; so Game three will likely have two at a minimum, since Kislev/Chaos Dwarves/Ogre Kingdoms/Daemons of Chaos are the starting races.

There are many factions already in right now that are practically featured in every other video game involving the setting.
    If this is truely the Swan Song for the Fantasy Battles setting, then people also wanted the lesser-touched aspects of the lore to get attention as well.

And a mod doesn't have the same production values. Your perfectly fine to enjoy just vanilla warhammer if you want; not everyone feels the same especially those who played fantasy battles or read real deep into the lore; even the obscure stuff.
  • GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 2,742Registered Users
    edited April 16
    RikRiorik said:

Eh no. Even my adorable little Thanquol would be swatted aside if the choice was between him and a race pack.

You take that Back! :'(
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
  • LudboneLudbone Posts: 1,055Registered Users
    . . . I agree about the "still one year at least before WH3 means a Campaign Pack and a Pre-Order DLC are more than just possible".

But this thread is not really. . . you know. . .

People hated Tiktaq'to. Just the 5% of the whole WH community asked for him. The 95% was all for Rok and Nakai. Still CA added Tiktaq'too despite the rant and the hate. And look, many players love him already. Look at Reddit.
    If someone starts whining against getting more LP's, units, Lords, mechanics and so on. . . just don't mind them.
    Beastmen: where is the love?

• GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 2,742Registered Users
    Look at it this way. We are expanding even further upon the races we already have.
    Maybe they might continue this trend even further.
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Posts: 4,059Registered Users
    I will believe there is more content coming when they announce the F/DLC and tell us what content is in it.
    edited April 16

Look at it this way. We are expanding even further upon the races we already have.
    Maybe they might continue this trend even further.

The point people get confused with is how? Dark Elves are missing three units; Scourgerunner Chariot, Bloodwrack Medusa and Bloodwrack Shrine. They have no other supplemental units present anywhere else that would apply to them. Thats enough just barely for one pack.

Empire, Greenskins, Skaven...these three could do 2-3 lord packs, the others are pretty much just one lord pack.
  • MagicElmoMagicElmo Posts: 75Registered Users
    Personally I think CA manoeuvred themselves into this position.

I don't follow the forums all the time and am only sporadically active, but within my mates who play TW, everyone hated Vampirates in the end.
    Some of the more optimistic people at start turned out not to like it later.

There isn't much wrong with Vampirates really, they just came out at the worst time.
    Loads of people where unhappy that Lizardmen and Skaven kept been pushed back, released after an Undead faction, more Vampires and I believe more people would have preferred DoW over and rather obscure faction (who had more lords than Skaven and Lizardmen too on release).

The Prophet and the Warlock are received much more positive.
    So maybe CA thought, let's do LP's only for a while?
    Anyway just a crazy theory.

Oh and, nothing is more important that Thanquol! :-)

edited April 16
    MagicElmo said:

Personally I think CA manoeuvred themselves into this position.

I don't follow the forums all the time and am only sporadically active, but within my mates who play TW, everyone hated Vampirates in the end.
    Some of the more optimistic people at start turned out not to like it later.

There isn't much wrong with Vampirates really, they just came out at the worst time.
    Loads of people where unhappy that Lizardmen and Skaven kept been pushed back, released after an Undead faction, more Vampires and I believe more people would have preferred DoW over and rather obscure faction (who had more lords than Skaven and Lizardmen too on release).

The Prophet and the Warlock are received much more positive.
    So maybe CA thought, let's do LP's only for a while?
    Anyway just a crazy theory.

Oh and, nothing is more important that Thanquol! :-)

They wrote themselves into this position when they divided up the starting races the way they did in Game 1 and Game 2. The main races to be added were Undead naturally cause of that. People overrated to Vampire Counts in game one, forgetting that Undead have quite a lot of factions in the setting and are just as deep in lore as living factions.

If they released as: High Elves/Tomb Kings/Lizardmen/Skaven, then Lord Pack 1, Dark Elves, Lord Pack 2, then Vampire Coast, then it wouldnt have been so bad.
  • LolTHELolLolTHELol Posts: 611Registered Users
    Tayvar said:

Some players prefer race packs over lord packs, and there are players who wanted more of both.

True I wanted both, not one at cost of the other.

RIP Araby, would have definitely preferred more race packs over lord packs.
  • NyxilisNyxilis Posts: 2,733Registered Users
    People imagined there would be another campaign pack when they heard there was another DLC and they imagine at at times getting things that have no real chance. Like Albion.

Araby has a real chance, and really still does as one thing that has been mostly certain is they do races for preorders. At that point gotta be one of the races.

Still leaves a dwindling number of armies for game 3.
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 3,287Registered Users
    OP, I prefer having different races more than handful of lords and units that slightly change up the gameplay of a race. I much more prefer entirely new rosters with races made to play differently from what has already been made. There are some additions in races that are but races generally take precedence for me.

While I can accept that people want some things I still won't want those things myself but I won't discourage people from wanting them.

If you haven't seen me saying that those things aren't needed in my opinion it's because I didn't see a point in stopping people from voicing their desires, not because I was agreeing with them.

Now that it seems we won't get what I would like to have, same as when Sartosa was killed off and brought back undead, I will voice my concerns. I hope you'll allow me at least that.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
    Campain packs are better to get, as they are more meaty in content with better new start points, better mechanics and many, many units, with more LLs too. Lord packs are too long in development for what we get.
  • SteamageSteamage Posts: 236Registered Users
    Amonkhet said:

Campain packs are better to get, as they are more meaty in content with better new start points, better mechanics and many, many units, with more LLs too. Lord packs are too long in development for what we get.

Army Book Fraction should always, ALWAYS be in the spotlight,I'm not waiting years for a complete Lizardmen roster or I couldn't get it at all.

Now I can sit back and relax and be happy that the CA has fulfilled my wish earlier and is even safer than I thought.
  • TayvarTayvar Posts: 10,182Registered Users
    edited April 17
    Amonkhet said:

They are not longer to develop, CA is working on multiple games, that's why it's takes so long.
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Did I miss the point of being called a hypocrite, he didn't get the exact game he wanted and we're the bad guys. How does that work
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,055Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Peanut butter and honey on a cracker might help.

(Gives you something useful to chew on while you try to figure it out....)
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • MuhsinTpdMuhsinTpd Junior Member Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (The Republic of Turkey)Posts: 123Registered Users
    Hypocrite :/
    “Victory is for those who can say "Victory is mine". Success is for those who can begin saying "I will succeed" and say "I have succeeded" in the end.”
    ― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,159Registered Users
    Hahahahahahahahaha it's either that or being called a blinded fan boy
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!