Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Prophet & The Warlock Master Feedback Thread

Comments

• Robert0019Robert0019 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Was it intentional that all of the Empire settlements now look like ruins even when settled?
  • Disciple25Disciple25 Registered Users Posts: 1
    https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/be9pdd/prophet_and_warlock_graphical_issue_campaign_map/

Graphic issue visible on attached reddit link

Hardware:
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: Z170XP-SLI
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/07/16 11:49:52 Ver: 05.0000B (type: BIOS)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16334MB RAM
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 1080
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Full Device (POST)
    Driver Version: 25.21.14.2531

Graphic settings:

AA - 4x
    Building detail - Ultra
    Depth of field - On
    Display mode - Full screen
    Fog - High
    Grass detail - Ultra
    Porthole - 2D
    Prox fading - On
    Resolution - 1920x1080
    Resoltution scale - 100
    Screen space reflections - On
    Shadow - High
    SSAO - On
    Terrain - Ultra
    Texture filtering - Anisotropic 16x
    Texture quality - Ultra
    Tree detail - Ultra
    Unit detail - Ultra
    Unit size - Ultra
    Unlimited video memory - On
    VFX details - Ultra
    Water detail - Ultra

Thanks

• FlyingWarPigWithPawsFlyingWarPigWithPaws Registered Users Posts: 781
    Sigh. The porthole texture bug is STILL NOT FIXED. After 1,5 years. It looks horrible, all settings on ultra.
    There have been several threads about this in the last year.

How it should look like ( WH1 ):

Ungrim is no longer homesick.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 25,251
    Can't tell anything because the download is exceptionally slow.

• 39821739175248623982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,040
    Are Red crested skinks with great weapons meant to not be able to vanguard by using the Astromancy campaign stance? Engaged an army and can't vanguard deploy them, only the javelin cohorts.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,162
    edited April 2019
    Swamp Town on the map isn't updating properly in the Vortex campaign. It started on the map as an unoccupied settlement while it obviously is controlled by the New World Colonies. A number of turns later it did update and turned into the colour of the NWC. They lost Swamp Town to the Blue Vipers. I'm not sure if the map updated correctly but now NWC has reconquered Swamp Town but on the map it's still the colour of Blue Vipers.

Update: I've taken it, it's still blue.

Update 2: I loaded the game and now it's my colour.
    Post edited by dreagon on
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • goliath55goliath55 Registered Users Posts: 800
    The Knight's Vow "Pledge to Order" does not tick up when the Paladin is in a region where buildings are completed (as the vow states). Guess this Paladin will never even become a knight >.<
  • SerkeletSerkelet Member Registered Users Posts: 364
    Well, for starters, my friends and I can't play multiplayer campaign with ANY mod active at all. Incompatible versions, no matter what we do.
  • MrMecHMrMecH Registered Users Posts: 2,289
    I already test new Cygor summon. Its timer is just 96 seconds (but Patch Note said 101 seconds). It can firing 5 shots within 96 seconds. 2 shots miss, 3 shots hit the Empire Swordmen (Price 400) and reduce their HP to half but can't make them routing even once.

It become totally garbage if you want to summon its for range attack. Summon for melee attack is even worse. Now why I have to spend 15 WoM to summon a monster that bad both in range and melee? Told me CA?

SHUT UP GIVE US GHORGON!!!!!

• chrissher7chrissher7 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,038
    edited April 2019
    Please make preloads a thing as dreading having to do yet another long download in addition to game cloning itself when finally back with pc on saturday also make araby.

• josehtellez96josehtellez96 Registered Users Posts: 14
    Launcher does not work at all. It shows as an full-grey window.
  • Red_Eye_RabbiRed_Eye_Rabbi Member Registered Users Posts: 109
    The items granted to you from the skaven workshop (retractable blade) can only be used by your your Faction Leader (I haven't confederated anyone yet so I haven't tested it with another legendary Lord). Stinks because I'm about to get the unigue weapon for Ikit and wont be using it anymore
  • Nightwarrior17Nightwarrior17 Registered Users Posts: 29
    No mods working for me..... Some are even updated for p&w....
  • FolianFolian Registered Users Posts: 1
    I haven't read anything in the patch notes about fixing the battle AI, like melee support lords and heroes as well as vampire lords using the wizard AI archetype which makes them try to avoid direct combat as much as possible. Skarsnik also has Wizard AI.
    And there are several ranged flying units in the game that charge into melee when all they should do is stay in the backline and shoot
    This is something that has bugged me for so long in this game, and it shouldn't be too hard to fix since modders has fixed this in the past.

You fine folk at CA really need to go over each unit in the game and set up the right AI for each lord, hero and unit!
  • BudokaBudoka Registered Users Posts: 31
    Hey all, I've noticed a strange bug while playing Von Carstein campaign on ME. If you save and load game, settlements of empire change appearance.

• nathanc070nathanc070 Member Registered Users Posts: 98
    If you click on any LL in campaign selection menu, then click the map icon to see where they locate, if you then change off them to volkmar the grim it doesn't relocate to the empire. Volkmar's map location always mimics prior lord selection (might affect other lords when scrolling through too?)
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,654
    Sudenburg is referred to as Men of the Empire in Tiktaq’to’s opening speech in the ME campaign while still holding down the Southern Realms moniker in the diplomacy screen
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • ReprotoxicReprotoxic Registered Users Posts: 122
    Only one mod works at a time. If any other mods are turned on simultaneously, none of them work at all.
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 3,270
    I really like the Cult of Sotek's new yellow colour, but Tehenhauin himself seems a bit out of place. Would it be possible to add some slight yellow warpaint on him so that he'll look like he belongs with his own faction?

As for bugs, I've noticed that the still porthole is bugged for the lizardmen: they appear too dark, without the normal colours of the faction (I've experienced this with Tlaqua and the Cult of Sotek).

Another one is that the Red Crested Skink Chief does not share the yellow texture of the Cult of Sotek in custom battles (he just looks like a normal blue skink). The heroes are yellow as intended, however.
  • AsyranAsyran Registered Users Posts: 559
    All the Empire minor settlements look like Warp ruins. The Empire looks like a wreck.
  • asdfthemovieasdfthemovie Registered Users Posts: 2
    When will this come out for Mac?
  • EliacTheEmeraldTeethEliacTheEmeraldTeeth Registered Users Posts: 448
    Incendiary ammo is bugged in Polish version.
    And polish version itself could use some better translation
    I assure you, we are very real. And we have come for you and your realm.
  • MurthorOathstone12MurthorOathstone12 Registered Users Posts: 67
    No surprise that this patch is another fiasco.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.
  • StephinceStephince Registered Users Posts: 2,722
    Send in the hotfix!
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Registered Users Posts: 157
    edited April 2019
    Hi devs,

2 bugs I found, and 1 small detail in the map for improvement.

1- like someone mentioned above when you load a campaign in mortal empires the empire settlements look like ruins.

2- a minor bug in Malekit victory conditions, It says Uthuan instead of Naggarot(or whatever the name is) when referring to the regions the player needs to conquer in order to win

1a- I like the idea of the river going across the town but sure you can fix it so it appear like the river is not going through the houses ;)

• nordoMnordoM Registered Users Posts: 96

Salamander hunting packs do not have a veteran 7+ chevron red skill. Only the Ancient one is included in Epicentrist.

Came here to post this.
    I will also add that Salamander Hunting Pack has only two researchable Technologies affecting them. The usual +2 recruit Rank and one giving additional Speed I believe. As of now the hunting Pack feels rather mediocre in play, I feel like they could use some Skills/Tech to help them become more effective as ranged fire support. Wouldn't hurt them to have a lower base reload time in general to be honest.

Aside from this CA could also mark down the Bastilladon with Ark of Sotek for a buff with the next patch, the Vortex ability seems to do next to no damage even against fodder infantry.
  • LoralonLoralon Registered Users Posts: 6
    Mods seem to be broken. When I launch a savegame with mods the game crashes and cannot get mods to work on a new campaign.

I do not have the DLC (yet).
  • LaytonBhoyLaytonBhoy Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 168
    Absolute fiasco. So many things wrong with this right now.

The mod launcher situation is a joke, and I mean like unreal.
  • The_baronThe_baron Registered Users Posts: 565
    edited April 2019
    All the Empire minor settlements look like a green ruin , I believe this is a bug - though with CA who knows :/

Probably they gonna fix it in about 5 months or so in the next patch
  • CrajohCrajoh Member Registered Users Posts: 1,868
    PaulH said:

I have an unusual bug. Araby takes up a huge area on the campaign map but it appears that there will be no new races added to TWW2. It's a most peculiar situation. Not sure what's caused it, but it really does need fixing.

Gold. First smile 😃 I have had today. Thanks for re-cantering my universe. 👍
    Live your life and try to do no harm.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Evelyn Beatrice Hall