Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Prophet & The Warlock Master Feedback Thread

Comments

• Fronek12Fronek12 Registered Users Posts: 1
    After DLC and update my game became unplayable. There green glithes across the screen, game freezes and I have to restart computer. I was able to play 5-6 turns of skaven campaign and it was ok, but than this tart to happen. I check it on skaven campaign and empire, both have the same problem. I have old graphic card nvidia geforece 760, but I was able to play until this update. I lower my graphic to lowest - doesnt help.
  • StephinceStephince Registered Users Posts: 2,736

Stephince said:

I would imagine someone will mod in stronger vow effects before long. CA create these things based on their view of what is balanced, which could vary greatly from what you and I believe. In CA we trust.

i mean sure but something like 1% Ws for all that questing seems like a bit insulting don't you think? :D
    Quest harder for bigger rewards!
  • Godefroy_de_BouillonGodefroy_de_Bouillon Registered Users Posts: 2,525
    Stephince said:

Stephince said:

I would imagine someone will mod in stronger vow effects before long. CA create these things based on their view of what is balanced, which could vary greatly from what you and I believe. In CA we trust.

i mean sure but something like 1% Ws for all that questing seems like a bit insulting don't you think? :D
    Quest harder for bigger rewards!
    5% replenishment rate would fit perfectly. Great reward not Op and something bretonnia lacks in SP.
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Registered Users Posts: 159

I've got a weird loyalty dilemma I'm playing Ikit Claw, I've got another Warlord general, and whenever I would get a Loyalty Dilemma, I instead get 2 Dilemmas back to back.

It does appear that the results of both dilemmas is functional.

I'm not sure what information would help here.

I had the same situation
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,081
    Red11sgb said:

Fossoway said:

I really like the Cult of Sotek's new yellow colour, but Tehenhauin himself seems a bit out of place. Would it be possible to add some slight yellow warpaint on him so that he'll look like he belongs with his own faction?

As for bugs, I've noticed that the still porthole is bugged for the lizardmen: they appear too dark, without the normal colours of the faction (I've experienced this with Tlaqua and the Cult of Sotek).

Another one is that the Red Crested Skink Chief does not share the yellow texture of the Cult of Sotek in custom battles (he just looks like a normal blue skink). The heroes are yellow as intended, however.

I'll respectfully disagree, I think the yellow looks really silly. And I think Tehenhauin look s cool haha.
    Yes blue is the signature color of the Lizardmen, so Tehenhauin got it right by staying blue. :)

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TotalWarWarhammerTheLizardmen
  • TolgharTolghar Registered Users Posts: 97
    Hey maybe you should fix your crappy launcher I am stiring at grey screen every time I try to play the game.
  • kbbarricskbbarrics Registered Users Posts: 38
    The new 'City Tunnels' building on DEs gives Morathi +1 untainted like the rest of the DE instead of Chaos corruption
  • WothanazWothanaz Registered Users Posts: 82
    edited April 2019
    I've found a few graphical issues.

-Ikit walking on water like Cheesus while besieging tobaro

Sirens hanging like bats after they die, this happened in the siege of Sartosa.

It seems a texture is missing, this is on the province of miragliano

The already mentioned settlement bug, it looks like it's destroyed but is occupied and its buildings were intact

Will update as soon if i encounter any other issue
    EDIT1: Found another issue, in the siege of Parravon, I send Ikit (on the Doomwheel), with two units of Doom-Flayers to attack the gate. After a while Ikit became stuck under the gate.
    EDIT2: It happened again, send 2 units of Doom-Flayers to attack a settlements gate, one of them became stuck.

EDIT3 Playing as the cult of Sotek in mortal empires, the saurus upkeep is still the same in the stage 1 of the prophecy instead of the 200%

EDIT4 Regarding the las edit, the prophecy wasn't active at all and that's why the penalty of saurus upkeep didn't apply, so i'm not able to continue it.

RANT:

Please CA TEST YOUR ****, it's really **** annoying all the time i've lost in this campagin. I can wait for 5 months between DLC's but it's really disgusting all that wait for this buggy mess, if you refuse to fix bugs more constantly, (which is really tiresome, but i will bear it because there is nothing i can do about it), you should deliver content without major bugs and fixes for the issues of former patches.
    You're not an indie company nor a small one, i expect quality, i can understand that your game is really complex and that's impossible to be aware of all the problems/bugs before release, and will literally take an army of testers to find them, but this time i feel like it's pure lazyness, some content was rushed, lack of testing, or those 3 combined.
    Don't misunderstand me, the DLC is a blast, the content for both factions its top nocht, but all this wait must reflect on the content quality regarding bugs and fixes. (And please, fix your goddamn launcher)
    This is rough love, i will continue buying your content for Warhammer, since my +1500 hours on both games proves that i love and enjoy it, but please CA, make all the effor possible to avoid this.
    Post edited by Wothanaz on
    Warhammer almost quoting Heraclitus:
    "Is not the only constant in the universe change? some day all this will be dust, and even the stars above us will flicker and grow dim. Your life is but a tiny candle in the darkness, and your death an afterthought shorn of meaning by its insignificance. Come, little one, and let me show you how your flame can burn bright..."
    -Vilitreska, Lord of the Flux
  • FredenFreden Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 373
    edited April 2019
    [Bug]

Playing as Ikit on the Vortex campaign.

When i reached "The Doombringers" RoR i also got access to the "Eye-Takers" RoR
    When i reached the "Eye-Takers" RoR i also got access to the "Death-Dealers" RoR

Not an important or game breaking bug, but still a bug.
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727
    alex33 said:

Is Ikits Quest for the Storm Daemon not fiering for anyone else too?

Quest for the Storm Daemon worked for me.
  • endurendur Registered Users Posts: 3,727

The items granted to you from the skaven workshop (retractable blade) can only be used by your your Faction Leader (I haven't confederated anyone yet so I haven't tested it with another legendary Lord). Stinks because I'm about to get the unigue weapon for Ikit and wont be using it anymore

Warlock engineers can equip the retractable blade. Warlock masters and assassins can't equip it.

• HeinzuHeinzu Registered Users Posts: 919
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Registered Users Posts: 906
    Tomb King "replace lord" mechanic is bugged, it costs a crazy amount of gold (1000+++) to replace a lord with a new one instead of being free like everything Lord related for Tomb Kings.
    Hiring the same new lord is completely free but if you use replace lord that same new lord will cost a ton of gold

When attacking an enemy fleet (sea army) with your Dark Elf Black Ark your own DE army will be placed on the disadvantages shore position on the Black Ark map while the enemy you have attacked will be placed at the gates of your Black ark which is a superior position.
    Obviously makes no sense that you as an owner of the Black Ark that is attacking is placed far from the Black Ark gates - while the enemy sea army is placed infront of the gates of your own Black Ark.

Black Ark does not automatically leave the Dread Expansion (encampment) stance at the beginning of your new turn.
    Before it used to automatically leave the Dread Expansion stance at the beginning of your new turn so you can move the Ark but since one of the Vampire Coast patches it has to be manually changed at the beginning of every turn to leave DExpansion stance just so it can move.

@CA_Duck
    @CA_Rich_A
    @GaryCA
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
  • doktarrdoktarr Registered Users Posts: 241

Tomb King "replace lord" mechanic is bugged, it costs a crazy amount of gold (1000+++) to replace a lord with a new one instead of being free like everything Lord related for Tomb Kings.
    Hiring the same new lord is completely free but if you use replace lord that same new lord will cost a ton of gold

When attacking an enemy fleet (sea army) with your Dark Elf Black Ark your own DE army will be placed on the disadvantages shore position on the Black Ark map while the enemy you have attacked will be placed at the gates of your Black ark which is a superior position.
    Obviously makes no sense that you as an owner of the Black Ark that is attacking is placed far from the Black Ark gates - while the enemy sea army is placed infront of the gates of your own Black Ark.

Black Ark does not automatically leave the Dread Expansion (encampment) stance at the beginning of your new turn.
    Before it used to automatically leave the Dread Expansion stance at the beginning of your new turn so you can move the Ark but since one of the Vampire Coast patches it has to be manually changed at the beginning of every turn to leave DExpansion stance just so it can move.

I can't speak to the second, but the first and third existed before this patch.

• NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,875
    doktarr said:

I can't speak to the second, but the first and third existed before this patch.

I'm sure I saw posts about the second a few weeks back.
  • Harddrive44Harddrive44 Registered Users Posts: 613
    I didn't get a picture of it, but during Ikit's campaign before a battle the entire upper portion of the screen (where it displays the battle information before you fight turned like an off grey color with White boxes where the options should have been. It was pretty trippy looking.
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,179
    In the Vortex as Hexoatl even more map things are broken. I took Temple of Moon (or whatever it's called, south of Swamp Town) and for a long time it had the blank unoccupied colour on the mini map. After a while it turned Zlatlan orange and it has stayed that way ever since.

The AI also really seems to struggle with the Vortex rituals. Only Lothern has managed to complete four rituals but can't deal with the attacks that follow. They are now almost at the fifth ritual and only have 4 settlements left. Nagarond and Rictus seem to be unable to complete the third ritual. All this is without any intervention on my part.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • voidwrightvoidwright Registered Users Posts: 31
    The ruins of Mordheim are a great opportunity for some landmark buildings, given the importance in the lore. Moreover, as mentioned elsewhere on the forums, I think gameplay would be enhanced by allowing the site to passively generate chaos corruption. Having a skaven undercity there might also be a good idea... unless there already is one and that's why I'm getting skaven corruption in Drakhenhof.

The new settlements are nice to have available, but it does feel weird (a good weird, I suppose) to have different towns to take as vampires than what I'm used to.

I'm also having the empire city ruins bug, but I didn't need to reload a save - the towns were ruins from the first turn I could see them.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,081
    Equix said:

New bretonnia system is very cool, I also like Tehenhauin, what I don't is skaven, they are to much overpowered, rats need a nerf.

CA can't nerf something that don't exist, also it could be the power of mad science. :)
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,179
    AI Tomb Kings are completely impotent without their auto-resolve bonus. In my Vortex campaign most of their land is taken by Zlatlan, TTT and Vampire Coast.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
  • DarthKaDarthKa Registered Users Posts: 459
    When zoomed out in the campaign map all the settlements are moved to the right. Armies/Heroes stay in correct place.

• Reaper49Reaper49 Registered Users Posts: 747
    This is a bug fest.
    1. Fix graphic issues
    2. Balance skaven new units
    3. Fix hidden legendary items for vanilla LLs of WH2 as starting in ME
    4. Fix Vows for Brets
    5. Fix confedarated LLs to reset their skills
    6. Beastmen,Greenskin,Empire Need some love.
    7. Give us Boris and Red Duke.

Make it before Easter Holliday. Dont let this be another fiasko CA plz.
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,201
    Anybody else thinking the starting armies of Big T and TTT are a joke? Not counting personal units all they have are 1 Skink Skirmishers and 1 Cohort with Javelins. They sould at least get one or two units of Skinks Cohorts. (Though I think TTT could get a units of Saurus Warriors too.)
    "In brightest day, in blackest night,
    No faction shall escape my sight.
    Let those who think deniers are right
    Beware my power--Faction Lantern's light!"

Everythime a faction/race is excluded from the trilogy, these games become smaller. RIP Araby and others.
  • HegixHegix Registered Users Posts: 1
    Is Ikit Claw supposed to not count as a Warlock Master when it comes to upgrading the Forbidden Workshop? I have to level up another one from scratch now.
  • bofaasbofaas Registered Users Posts: 91
    edited April 2019
    I'm not crazy about the warlock masters coloring as clan skryer I don't know what they look like with other clans but too much green it all just blends together and takes away from the detail of their armor especially around the head. And for the starting trait of warpstone hoarder shouldn't the reduce upkeep bonus be applied for the new weapons teams and doomflayer too?
  • Red11sgbRed11sgb Registered Users Posts: 162
    On ME playing as Ikit Claw, after completing the technology ruthless plans it doesn't give you plus one food like it should.
  • bloodplaguebloodplague Registered Users Posts: 8
    nice dlc really loving in

there is a bug when u are in water and enter battle as lizard men ur units have perfect vigor ... :)
  • KayosivKayosiv Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,670
    I'm really disappointed that salamanders don't shoot flamethrower-like projectiles from their mouths and instead shoot fireball gobs. There's a great thread on it already here:

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/240345/they-got-salamanders-wrong
    Space Frontier is a sci-fi themed board game I've designed for 2-4 players. Please take a look and enjoy our free Print-and-Play at FreezeDriedGames.com

If you have any questions about tactics or mechanics in Total War Warhammer multiplayer, feel free to PM me.
  • DarthKaDarthKa Registered Users Posts: 459
    Please, fix the mods. Vanilla is so broken that it's not even funny.

• GwydionGwydion Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,224
    please let modders change the settlements so when a race captures them their city gets erected in place of whoever owned it before...like in warhammer 1
    PLEASE CA!!! Chaos Warriors need a faction that is not horde only by the time the trilogy is finished! We beg of you!

Just Realized this topic has been viewed more, the topic of " Limiting Race Expansion/ Colonization Expansion" alone than more than half of the stickied things at the top of the forum... I hope you are too CA and I mean that in a positive way from a huge fan!

Please improve sieges! Add racial flavor and ACTUALLY make them "deeper rather than wide" copy and paste with different art needs to go!