Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Prophet & The Warlock Master Feedback Thread

Comments

• capybarasiesta89capybarasiesta89 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 4,256
    Gwydion said:

please let modders change the settlements so when a race captures them their city gets erected in place of whoever owned it before...like in warhammer 1

With that said they would have to remove Local Populace Untainted bonus or debuff depends on which Race you play.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 1,789
    Tayvar said:

Red11sgb said:

Fossoway said:

I really like the Cult of Sotek's new yellow colour, but Tehenhauin himself seems a bit out of place. Would it be possible to add some slight yellow warpaint on him so that he'll look like he belongs with his own faction?

As for bugs, I've noticed that the still porthole is bugged for the lizardmen: they appear too dark, without the normal colours of the faction (I've experienced this with Tlaqua and the Cult of Sotek).

Another one is that the Red Crested Skink Chief does not share the yellow texture of the Cult of Sotek in custom battles (he just looks like a normal blue skink). The heroes are yellow as intended, however.

I'll respectfully disagree, I think the yellow looks really silly. And I think Tehenhauin look s cool haha.
    Yes blue is the signature color of the Lizardmen, so Tehenhauin got it right by staying blue. :)

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Characters/TotalWarWarhammerTheLizardmen
    I like how the prophet of sotec faction has a lot more different look than the others. I wish the other playable factions were more different between each other. I wouldn’t be opposed to just heavier war paint (much heavier war paint) to differentiate between factions.

I get that some of the appeal of battles is total chaos of battle-but imo the chaotic feeling shouldn t stem from not being able to tell who is from what faction.
  • Valengamer123Valengamer123 Registered Users Posts: 16
    CA_Ella said:

Hi, everyone!

As you may have heard, The Prophet & The Warlock is now live!

Please post any issues you happen to experience in this thread, which the QA team will be monitoring closely.

I started a campaign with the Empire and when I'm playing some orcs conquer a couple of Wisseland settlements, so I'm going to conquer and I get the unpleasant surprise that those minor settlements have 18 units of garrison ... And the same goes for Bretonia their settlements when they reach level 3, they have 18 units of garrison and all elite, while with the other fractions they only have 13 or 14 common units. If this is a mistake, I hope they solve it quickly. Thank you.
  • grebe1991grebe1991 Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited April 2019
    Salamanders pack don't have veteran skill, and they need some combat power buffin techs. Currently they only have 10%ms, +2 rank and -upkeep. 50 sacrifices/combat i think are too few, we need a mechanic to increase the cap.
  • MorkMork Registered Users Posts: 252
    edited April 2019
    started a new empire campaign after update and installing DLC.

Game runs fine, but

-Empire small settlements look like skaven ruins
    -Orc small settlements look like dwarf settlements

Bretonnia and the large settlements seem to be fine.

haven't looked at the rest yet.

as said, game runs fine otherwise, just a graphics problem.

oh, right, no mods installed.
  • SkarbandSkarband Member Registered Users Posts: 579
    CA can you please add a few new blessed spawnings for the new Lizardmen units. I know in the ama someone from CA said they didn't think it was necessarily.

The red crested skink faction leader animation loop is bugged for me in the diplomacy screen (his right arm).
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,589
    Starting as Empire. Small settlements all look like Mordheim (Skaven Ruins).
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 2,879
    There seems to be a big problem with mods;

Even with the old launcher having multiple, updated mods together will disable all of them.
  • apex55511apex55511 Registered Users Posts: 7
    Playing as a Ikit on a vortex campaign the advisor refers to you as Lord Skrolk. I didn't take note of the exact interaction but it happened within the first 10 turns.
  • NymuraxNymurax Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 86

Salamander hunting packs do not have a veteran 7+ chevron red skill. Only the Ancient one is included in Epicentrist.

Came to post this aswell. Also tried Spawn-Kin as in the first red line the salamander packs are grouped with the Skinks. After that I tried Soul Bound because they're a fast unit and mostly to confirm. Neither adds any benefit to Salamander Hunting Packs.
  • EmbraceDeathEmbraceDeath Registered Users Posts: 35

Playing ME when zoomed out settlements appear to move to the right of their actual position. No Mods. Vanilla. All DLC
  • ihq47ihq47 Registered Users Posts: 66
    Gwydion said:

please let modders change the settlements so when a race captures them their city gets erected in place of whoever owned it before...like in warhammer 1

There's a mod that kinda does this, though instead of replacing the settelement visual it places one on top of another. This makes it look like the conqueror built their buildings in the conquered city, it's pretty cool.
  • Darth_FabiusDarth_Fabius Registered Users Posts: 6
    edited April 2019
    I think I have found a bug, or bugs:

Am playing Lizardmen as Mazda Mundi and am about 60 turns into the vortex campaign.
    The game updated properly and I have both the new lord pack and Tiqtak'to installed and so far I have no problems with starting the game or when playing(am playing without mods and continued the game from a save that I made before the update)

I still had to do the first stage of the ritual, as I was focussing on some other things first, but now Tlaqua(Tiqtak'to's faction) suddenly started te ritual and I can not start it anymore.

I think it should be impossible for another faction of the same race as the player to start the ritual instead of the player?

I can also not recruit my unlocked Regiments of Renown anywhere. On the recruitment tab I only have the buttons for global/normal recruitment and blessed spawnings.

Post edited by Darth_Fabius on
  • 39821739175248623982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,098
    Lizardmen Blessed spawning quests can suddenly get aborted for seemingly no reason at all at random intervals even when you have turns left to complete the missions that gets aborted. They get replaced by a completely new one.
    Bug where there's only a set amount of blessed spawnings quests you can have in your log?
  • funnessfunness Registered Users Posts: 156
    Crazyeight said

In steam it shows me that the DLC is allready installed (never saw a loading progress), but I fact it isn't installed because when I starting the game nothing showing up... and there is no download button... ?!

I had a similar issue, and a person posted "make sure you are not opted into any betas" mine did say "open beta" . if you are in a beta, you can change that by going to properties after right clicking on the "warhammer game" go to "betas" and choose "none"
  • MoistFabricMoistFabric Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    I'm having an issue simply launching the game. My mod list is endlessly loading and whenever I click "play" or "continue campaign" it will register as being selected but literally nothing happens. I have already downloaded the update and everything was working fine up until this point.

Edit: I should add that I have made sure all drivers are up to date, have restarted Steam, I am opted out of betas and I have restarted my PC with no success. Verifying file integrity did nothing as well.

Could really use some help!
    Post edited by MoistFabric on
  • xXAlduin99xXAlduin99 Registered Users Posts: 139
    ihq47 said:

Gwydion said:

There's a mod that kinda does this, though instead of replacing the settelement visual it places one on top of another. This makes it look like the conqueror built their buildings in the conquered city, it's pretty cool.
    no, sometimes it doesn't even work and if it works, then it looks glitchy. not the modders fault, of course. its just how it is.
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,589
    Very small bug. Empire colour still showing as Bretonnian on load screen showing what you have conquered so far (bug since Vampire Coast DLC)

Waystalker has sword and bow in same hand on campaign map.

Loading wrong UI for start and end battle if playing as WH1 faction then changing later to WH2 faction. This bug has been there since launch.

• alex33alex33 Registered Users Posts: 1,257
    Anyone else getting a crash when exploding a Doom Sphere? I build 3 under the silver road and it crashes my game. My game is modded tho so I don't know if it has smth to do with that
  • LaytonBhoyLaytonBhoy Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 168
    edited April 2019

I'm having an issue simply launching the game. My mod list is endlessly loading and whenever I click "play" or "continue campaign" it will register as being selected but literally nothing happens. I have already downloaded the update and everything was working fine up until this point.

Edit: I should add that I have made sure all drivers are up to date, have restarted Steam, I am opted out of betas and I have restarted my PC with no success. Verifying file integrity did nothing as well.

Could really use some help!

Fnd the Users folder, your own folder version of this: (E:/Users/YourName/AppData/Roaming/Creative Assembly

Delete the folder in there called Launcher.

That SHOULD reload all your mods and you'll be able to see and select them .... the only thing is that none of them will work at the moment.

There is a fix for that too though ....

Find your Steam folder .... Steam/Steamapps/Workshop/Content/594570

From there, copy into a brand new folder ALL the mods that you want. Then rename each of them with a simple name; I just added a number to the start of each.

When you've got all the ones you want copy them into Steam/Steamapps/Common/Total War Warhammer II/data

That should have them all working.

Boot up the launcher, turn on all the mods you've added and everything else off ... and it should work a treat.

• 39821739175248623982173917524862 Registered Users Posts: 1,098
    edited April 2019
    The dinosaur reserve(exotic animals resource) building for Lizardmen does not give recruitment ranks or reduced upkeep to Ripperdactyls. I assume it should since it gives Terradons recruitment ranks and reduces the upkeep by 3% fully upgraded.
  • BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 525
    i know that you guys probably know about it, but i want to add my voice in--the mordheim bug needs to be fixed. every single empire non-capital looking like mordheim ruins is something deserving of it's own hotfix
  • BrightestLightBrightestLight Registered Users Posts: 525
    Reaper49 said:

This is a bug fest.
    1. Fix graphic issues
    2. Balance skaven new units
    3. Fix hidden legendary items for vanilla LLs of WH2 as starting in ME
    4. Fix Vows for Brets
    5. Fix confedarated LLs to reset their skills
    6. Beastmen,Greenskin,Empire Need some love.
    7. Give us Boris and Red Duke.

Make it before Easter Holliday. Dont let this be another fiasko CA plz.

greenskins empire and beastmen, as well as warriors of chaos and wood elves, who need love JUST as badly, are the largest updates CA need to take, it's fine if they take their time on these as long as they are quality updates/fixes.
  • Bweb77Bweb77 Registered Users Posts: 4
    All mods appear to be down, regardless if they are updated. I've been told it's a launcher issue.

Please fix it soon.
  • Jedidias1Jedidias1 Registered Users Posts: 159
    edited April 2019
    eomat said:

Very small bug. Empire colour still showing as Bretonnian on load screen showing what you have conquered so far (bug since Vampire Coast DLC)

And Bretonia showing Empire's (red instead of blue)
  • Dark_MessiahDark_Messiah Registered Users Posts: 6
    Game keeps crashing randomly, mostly on the campaign map, and it's random. And i mean completely random, sometimes when i click a building, try to recruit a unit, end a turn, even when trying to save, but when i reload its fine for a few turns and then starts crashing again.

Freshly installed game, new campaign(not a save), no mods.

CPU: I5 4670
    RAM: 16gb DDR3 1600 Mhz
    GPU: GTX1080 8gb
  • PancakesPancakes Registered Users Posts: 378
    Mods don't work anymore
  • oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 935
    Playing as Alberic, initiated his Grail vows of killing five Lords, did his trident quest and kill the two Lords, check vows and quest completed.
  • aquacolaaquacola Registered Users Posts: 1
    I was playing VampireCount before the DLC released, and I have it now, I realize that my wight kings have LOST SOME OF THEIR SKILL POINTS. For example, my 20 lv wight king now spent only 16 skill point, 3 points of his skill just vaporized. I'm glad for now he can has barded undead horse, but plz give him back his skill points.
  • Gambit87Gambit87 Registered Users Posts: 9
    After downloading new patch and dlc I've started a new campaign with The Empire. And now, Empire settlements change appearance after first reloading. All Empire settlements except capitals look like ruined settlements although they are not.