Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Prophet & The Warlock Master Feedback Thread

Comments

• FakeEmperorFakeEmperor Registered Users Posts: 595
    Tehen campaign:
    Javelin and skirmisher skinks run towards approaching enemies while in "skirmish mode", insted of retreat...
  • RikRiorik#9890RikRiorik#9890 Registered Users Posts: 12,140
    It might be intentional, to force you to start the Skaven vs Lizardmen World War while there are still Skaven to fight making the Saurus debuff removal a dangerous upgrade to make.

But I noticed that neither Skaven Rebels nor the Vortex Skaven mechanic armies count towards defeating Skaven armies when you want to advance the stages of Tehenhauin’s mechanic.

And here I was thinking I was all smart and all. But instead shot myself in the foot!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • davedave1124#4773davedave1124#4773 Senior Member St Helens UKRegistered Users Posts: 22,062
    After taking the Altar of the Horned Rat as Ikit the advisor spoke to be as if I was Skrolk.

• StarGazer#4874StarGazer#4874 Registered Users Posts: 55
    Shrine of Sotek is missing the little gold landmark marker for the Sacrificial Snake Pit of Sotek.

Loving this new DLC. Keep up the good work.
  • crazycakemancrazycakeman Registered Users Posts: 202
    This has probably already been stated but empire cities have a warpstone infused ruin texture over them instead of a regular empire city texture. Only a graphical bug but still quite annoying aha
  • ShebalosoShebaloso Registered Users Posts: 256
    It seems that the fire balls launched by the Lizardmen unit "Salamander hunting pack" are not visible with "projectile trails" turned off, which is unusual, because the projectile for the unit "Ancient Salamander" works perfectly with that option.
  • sassbarmansassbarman Registered Users Posts: 67
    Not sure what's changed in this patch or if something is screwed up but scar veteran's just suck. I've noticed they're getting beat up lately by some pretty lowly opponents. just lost a pretty critical siege battle against skaven when my scar veteran lost straight up against a grey seer. weird!
  • alex33#8263alex33#8263 Registered Users Posts: 1,280
    Autoresolve is still annoying as hell. I lose my Bastiladon to random small armies thats anoying as hell. Also why is the ai still capable of inviting everyone to war against me. The random orcs invited the new world colonies to war against me and they broke their non agression packt to be at war with me
  • Red11sgb#3690Red11sgb#3690 Registered Users Posts: 167
    Im on turn 70 with Cult of Soteck and can't move any army or heroes, also can't save the game or end turn! CA please fix I know other people have had the same problem.
  • PancakesPancakes Registered Users Posts: 378
    Please add a way to cycle through Provences with an under empire city in it.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SaisioSaisio Registered Users Posts: 43
    Feedback.

1. What happend to empire minor settlements.... looks like skaven/woodelf combine settlements. (Generally rip the old settlements from warhammer 1, the settlement turned into the respective faction/race owning it)
    2. Brettonia Paladins Hero's win a battle a the sea doesn't trigger completed once done.

Suggestion.
    You have a huge healthy modding community around the game and players using them, give us the option to roll back to older patches. Kinda sucks when you hands out new content dlc's which, screws up current campaigns duo to not the mods are working up with the new patch/content.
  • capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Senior Member Bath, UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,463
    Pancakes said:

Mods don't work anymore

They do with Kaedrin tested it last night. My other problem is I can't update my two mods with this bloody launcher.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • cupcakeeecupcakeee Registered Users Posts: 31
    It's weak content, super disappointed. I couldn't even play the main campaign for 5 turns before nearly vomiting.

(I have 800 hours in the main game)

Unless you guys do some psychedelics and get off your lazy asses, I'm going to have to leave CA behind as a good company. Your content is just too weak.
  • cupcakeeecupcakeee Registered Users Posts: 31
    Basically what CA did is they went with, "Vietnam was cool, right?!" (it's not)

That's this expansion. 00 (zero) 00 inspiration. Just let a strong breeze blow thru CA, you'll get a better deal.
  • FinishingLast#1402FinishingLast#1402 Registered Users Posts: 4,860
    cupcakeee said:

Basically what CA did is they went with, "Vietnam was cool, right?!" (it's not)

That's this expansion. 00 (zero) 00 inspiration. Just let a strong breeze blow thru CA, you'll get a better deal.

That sure is some rambling nonsense.
    SiWI: "no they just hate you and I don't blame them."
  • MalagoruMalagoru Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 487
    edited April 2019
    I don't think that the removal of autoresolve bonuses for major factions was a good idea. In my latest vortext campaign Heoxatl was destroyed by new world colonies and most of Lustria is under the control of massive blue vipers empire. AI is also struggling to maintain public order. Rebellions are a common sight now. Dark elves are being massacred by burgeoning empire of Hunters of Kurnous. They have 15 settlements now.

Fighting random generic no-name lords and rebels is not fun at all...
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,455
    ostrogoth said:

I don't think that the removal of autoresolve bonuses for major factions was a good idea. In my latest vortext campaign Heoxatl was destroyed by new world colonies and most of Lustria is under the control of massive blue vipers empire. AI is also struggling to maintain public order. Rebellions are a common sight now. Dark elves are being massacred by burgeoning empire of Hunters of Kurnous. They have 15 settlements now.

Fighting random generic no-name lords and rebels is not fun at all...

The game is more random now, with no auto-resolve plot armor, but CA can make it optional.
    edited April 2019
    Tayvar said:

The game is more random now, with no auto-resolve plot armor, but CA can make it optional.

Well. If fighting no-name pushover minor factions and rogue empires is randomness I prefer previous non-random version. I hope CA will make this optional. I'd rather fight Mazdamundi and Skrolk over dominance of Lustria instead of Greebitz Bootlicka.

Whole race for vortex is a bad joke now.
    Post edited by Malagoru on
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    ostrogoth said:

Tayvar said:

Well. If fighting no-name pushover minor factions and rogue empires is randomness I prefer previous non-random version. I hope CA will make this optional. I'd rather fight Mazdamundi and Skrolk over dominance of Lustria instead of Greebitz Bootlicka.

Whole race for vortex is a bad joke now.
    In my Queek Vortex campaign, turn 100, all major players are still in place and Lothern and Hexoatl are ahead of me in the rituals.
    In my campaign Lothern was destroyed by some elven minors. Hexoatl got axed by new world colonies. Queek was smashed by lizardmen minors. Morathi was crushed by rogue faction.

I have 2 province and I am rank 1 in strength. The game is too easy now. AI struggles to create big empires, and cant maintain public order. Whole map is dotted by rebel factions.

I like the new dlc but it is time to roll back to coast_beta. For me warhammer was always about fighting armies led my mighty heroes and villains. For the first time I am grateful for roll back function.
  • crazycakemancrazycakeman Registered Users Posts: 202
    Just detonated a doom sphere, however there was no explosion graphic, had the cut scene but no explosion...
  • Aramora1#9111Aramora1#9111 Registered Users Posts: 78
    Mentioned by others on a steam post, but the paladin appears to be unable to complete the second tier vow. Took Mathlann, won sea battles, but still incomplete. The Lord unlocks vows just fine.
  • Red11sgb#3690Red11sgb#3690 Registered Users Posts: 167

Red11sgb said:

Im on turn 70 with Cult of Soteck and can't move any army or heroes, also can't save the game or end turn! CA please fix I know other people have had the same problem.

Yeah I'm having this same problem. turn 63 on legendary campaign Cult of Sotek
    And it literally broke my campaign.
    Can't move, can't end turn or anything.
    Seriously I've seen several other people having the same problem. This issue has to be the BIGGEST bug out of any of them. You can't even play the game with this bug. CA please look into this or respond or something!
  • yukishiro1yukishiro1 Member Registered Users Posts: 511
    Ikit Claw campaign is so boring, it's impossible to ever lose because for peanuts you can get a nuke that'll killl 60% of the opposing army. Plus everything else about him is totally overpowered too. To the point where the game becomes utterly boring.

• Bloodydagger#9716Bloodydagger#9716 Registered Users Posts: 4,818
    When will the launcher/mod update happen to resolve the current mod problem?
  • yukishiro1yukishiro1 Member Registered Users Posts: 511
    Use KMM, it's way better than the downright embarrassing mod manager CA provides.
  • yx3768031yx3768031 Registered Users Posts: 189
    Mazdamundi didn't have his legendary standard item when I confederated with him. Nor do I find it in the inventory or get a mission for it. It seems that the AI replaced it with another item before Confederation