Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Clan Fester Faction Leader

ptavangarptavangar Posts: 1,099Registered Users
edited April 17 in Feedback & Suggestions
I know this may be of little import to some... but lore matters to a lot of us hardcore Warhammer fans and I was just wondering if CA could make Clan Fester's leader a bit more appropriate. I'm not saying change him to a grey seer named Rasknitt necessarily since that is the Endtimes (although I would love it if they would). But perhaps CA could at least change it to a Grey Seer or Warlord rather than a Warlock Master? Clan Fester is sworn to Clan Pestilens so it just doesn't make sense to have a Warlock Master as their leader. In fact, I'd argue it doesn't make much sense for any of the clans to have a warlock master as their faction leader unless they are sworn to Skryre in the lore (e.g., Clan Ektrik).

It would also be lorefriendly to have clan fester be either a vassal of clan pestilens or at least allies with them from the start of any campaign. Just like how spittel starts out allied to eshin.
Post edited by ptavangar on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file