Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A couple of suggestions for Bretonnia

GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,054Registered Users
Really enjoying the patch for Bretonnia atm, the patch is really well done! There are 2 things that I have noticed that seem rather odd and a bit disruptive to the experience.

1: The Fey Enchantress' new item should be an Enchanted Item, rather than Arcane. Don't know if this was an oversight but I don't think you should have to choose between unique items (except in cases like the Widowmaker) and with Chalice giving a free Comet, the new item seems fairly redundant, even though it is actually a pretty good item. Since it doesn't give an active ability, please put it in Enchanted Item slot!

2: The Questing vow to protect. I like the idea but making it both for beating a LL and making the selection specific to GS, DEs and BM makes it unnecessarily restrictive - and Skarsnik and Khazrak are really the only candidates (in my game they have also been wiped out!) in the early - mid game. I would suggest either making it "beat x lords" of those races or expanding the selection to include beating a LL of Norsca, Skaven, VCs and Coast - who would fit under the "Vow of Protection" as well as the ones currently allowed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file