Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Attila needs alot of **** patches

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 36Registered Users
edited April 26 in Rants and Raves
Calvary units spread all out and disperse when forced to run quickly through any terraine to the marked destination making them slow down.

Roman units and structure layout is weak and not like Empire divided where you can start small and build quickly and conquer your enemies...

Roman units are **** and need the option to recruit legacy units......

campaign wise is western Rome on legendary ,it is a nightmare to manage...even when ceding regions you dont want and demolishing the buildings you dont want......it still is hard when diplomacy and negative traits win the day.....

the public order stuff doesnt improve until buildings get to level 2 or 3 which is by that time too late....

negative negatie negative ****...im tired of watching the enemy take regions from me....

what the **** is this ****?

diplomacy screen flickers in and out of game map when dragging the map....around....

by now,I am **** that this game is not being maintained and the bugs and negative game traits are ruining it....

I want Attila to be like Rome II Empire Divided where you can strike back ....with legacy units rather than the **** units of the 5th century...

on top of all that I reques tthat the abandon settlement option be given zero negative factionwide penalties..for the sake of maintaining control early on and building up....this needs to be rewritten into a positive.
Post edited by agenthunk on

Comments

• agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 36Registered Users
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,167Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to Rants.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,160Registered Users
    Can't make heads or tails of this man

Form what I can make sense of

Attila is later than ed soooooooo rome isn't the powerhouse it was

And my other suggestion is to mod what you want
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
    I destoyed 5 hun armies in less than 10 turns in or around mediolanum...the 5th one was after they came back and razed my capitol after crushing their 4 armies first.lol

now they run.
    Cowards.

the marcomani are kind of running atm...now into dacia and greece to fight the visigoths..and thurngians...lol....

ERE is now down to few regions and I am maintaining spain,africa italy and aquatania..

wife is regent until son is of age...

keeping everyone in line.

turn 88 416AD doing ok now everything is stable,from aquataine to tingis to macomades to italy to narbo and it took this long to stabalize?

ERE is gone im alone.

man the legendary is a nightmare.I had to use agents to hamper them and to overwhelm then with two or three armies at times. usualy wiping out 2 or 1 army depending on how many are present.

right now my heir is a son from stilico line and has the silver crown but do not see anything for political use.he is 18 and isnt in the recruitment generals list yet.

I have flavius son in a army now,but it doesnt let me choose him to be heir yet.

the daughter of stilico seems to be the regent...but do not know what to do with making someone the gold crown....

stilico son has the silver one but ,I am at a loss now.
    ust have to wait and see.

got a couple generals in my family line.

nevermind..im making headway....finally 421 AD

soon visigothis showdown in dyrachium and huns near aquiela ,possibly a big battle...Glory awaits.
  • CogreCogre Senior Member Posts: 2,160Registered Users
    Glad to hear that
    KRYTEN: I'm some kind of robot who's fighting this virus, and none of
    this exists, it's all in a fever, except for you guys, who really do
    exist, only you're not really here, you're really on some space ship in
    the future. Hell, if that's got to make sense I don't want to be
    sober!
    edited April 30
    I had to force shutdown due to the place I was at closing....

in a hurry...

game will not load auto save it was during a turn and then I had to shutdown quickly the hard boot way...

C:\Users\userAppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games

how do I get it to work?if sync with steam and this game works then why isnt there a copy of the data on the steam servers somewhere?like a copy of a turn before I ended it when it last saved?

I already tried the validate .....

checked in game menu for cloud sync and so far nothing appears,yet the auto save file form the time it happend is in the folder.....

awaiting reply...
    Post edited by agenthunk on