Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Multiplayer head to head freeze on turn 60 (cult of Sotek) (added user info)

SKotty98SKotty98 Posts: 7Registered Users
edited May 1 in Multiplayer Bugs
My friend and I have had the same issue happen on turn 60 in both our campaigns since the release of the prophet and the warlock dlc. We both have the same dlc and no mods enabled. When I end my turn and it goes to my friends (cult of Sotek), he cannot move any armies or agents, or end his turn. This same exact issue has happened in 2 different campaigns now. I'm assuming it is a bug as I don't see what could cause it client side. Anyone come across this or know of a fix?
Post edited by SKotty98 on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 963Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi,

Could we ask for a save file for when this is occurring ?

Also could you ask your friend is the Event window is up and they are unable to close it ?

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • SKotty98SKotty98 Posts: 7Registered Users
    The event window is up as normal and can be closed, he can order building construction, can look through hero levels, rites etc. The only things he can find that he can't do is move armies/heroes and end his turn.

ps Thanks for the quick response
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 963Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @SKotty98

- Have the dark elf player disband the Lord: Nelosi (who's loyalty is currently critical)
    - If this is done before ending turn, then the end turn for the lizardman player will no longer be greyed out and the game can be continued

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • SKotty98SKotty98 Posts: 7Registered Users
    Thanks very much!!!

I'm genuinely really impressed
  • ManuelTotalWaManuelTotalWa Posts: 2Registered Users
    Hi CA_Nate

I have a similar problem, I am playing a legendary Vortex campaign as Tehenhuin. I have completed stage 2 by building the blood Shrines (turn 61) and now the end turn button has frozen along with all the characters on the campaign map. I also cannot move my armies or heroes.

I am not using mods.

I tried to look at all the events and in the records I noticed that two events (raiding of rogue army + construction of Blood Shrines) are not in the list. Maybe is this the problem?

Could you help me?

Please find attached my save file

Many thanks

Manuel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file