Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ClosedLauncher broken

tgoodenowtgoodenow Senior MemberPosts: 778Registered Users
edited May 9 in Crashes
My launcher is broken across all platforms. I didn't have this issue before and was able to play games without problem but for some reason after I restarted I cannot use the launder for Warhammer II or Rome II. When I go to launch it from steam it just loads for an infinite amount of time (I've left it open for 2 hours and nothing happens)

My graphics drive is up to date my log file says:
Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War WARHAMMER II/Warhammer2.exe used_mods.txt; -dx11QProcess::startDetached() C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Total War WARHAMMER II/Warhammer2.exe used_mods.txt; -dx11
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @tgoodenow

Would you be able to delete your launcher folder and see if you are able to play then.

This folder can be located at the following section below:

DRIVE:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly

Kind regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • tgoodenowtgoodenow Senior Member Posts: 778Registered Users
    edited May 9
    CA_Nate said:

Hi @tgoodenow

Would you be able to delete your launcher folder and see if you are able to play then.

This folder can be located at the following section below:

DRIVE:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly

Kind regards,

CA_Nate

Enabling launcher_release_candidate then returning to the new launcher caused it to work. This thread can be closed. Thanks Nate.
    Post edited by tgoodenow on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file