Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Description change for same event ?

DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
Hey, look what I just got : (1e picture is the normal description when you go to war, the second has a complete other description I have never got before)

The blood gods roar for war ? Could this mean anything where we can scheme and ponder about till the next DLC release ;) ?

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor

Comments

• DenlohDenloh Registered Users Posts: 27
  • RikRiorik#9890RikRiorik#9890 Registered Users Posts: 12,087
    Flavour text naught more methinks.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579
    RikRiorik said:

Flavour text naught more methinks.

I have NEVER seen it. Strange how a new one can just slip trough for the same thing.

And I mean it when I say I literally read every thing EVERY turn.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073
    It is the difference between when another faction goes to war, and when it is your own faction..
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,579

It is the difference between when another faction goes to war, and when it is your own faction..

I know what you mean but its still different. Never saw this one. Could be new.

• CaesarSahlertzCaesarSahlertz Registered Users Posts: 7,073
    DarkLordD said:

I know what you mean but its still different. Never saw this one. Could be new.
    Fairly certain it isn't new.