Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Every single legendary character

Federykx99Federykx99 Posts: 345Registered Users
Hello you beautiful people,

Seeing the extremely high amount of named characters present in warhammer and that they will never make it all in, I was wondering if there is a mod which aims to add every. single. named. lord. and hero. that has ever existed in the lore, no matter how generic, for the sake of OCDing.

If not, maybe someone will pull it off at the end of the third game cycle when everything will be calm and stable?
Cheers!
Tagged:

Comments

• BlaeysBlaeys Junior Member Posts: 742Registered Users
    Mixu's Legendary Lords 1 and 2 is probably the closest you're going to get right now.

I haven't played his mods in a while, but remember them working fairly well.
  • BronzebeardBronzebeard Posts: 62Registered Users
    Blaeys said:

Mixu's Legendary Lords 1 and 2 is probably the closest you're going to get right now.

I haven't played his mods in a while, but remember them working fairly well.

Mixu's Legendary Lords 1 is a bit of a work in progress right now, he reworked it alot when the latest game update dropped.

I never had any problems with them though and I am using them right now.
  • WyvaxWyvax Posts: 1,554Registered Users
    There's no point in not creating each and every LL character, if a DLC is done well it will sell. Plain as that.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Posts: 321Registered Users
    Mixu's LL 1 and 2 is your best option, as well as We'z Speshul that's focused only on Greenskins but is of incredible quality.
    Never had any problem with any of these mods.
  • Federykx99Federykx99 Posts: 345Registered Users
    Wyvax said:

There's no point in not creating each and every LL character, if a DLC is done well it will sell. Plain as that.

Hopefully every single one of them will be added with DLC quality, but should it not happen I'm asking if there are mods to the rescue.
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 3,278Registered Users
    Well some people wouldn't put characters who are in the game as LLs on the list of legendary characters.

So what would be the criteria for making it to this list?
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • endurendur Posts: 2,973Registered Users
    My criteria for legendary characters is: Heroes and Lords who had their own rules in the army books. If they don't have their own rules, than a generic lord or hero character can represent them. But if they had their own rules, they should be a LL or LH.

• SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 1,990Registered Users
    Here's an easier idea; every faction and subtraction to have a legendary lord. Certainly possible and mixus almost there (like all elector counts).
  • RomeoRejectRomeoReject Posts: 516Registered Users
    The Lady's Calling adds dozens of new ones, in addition to Mixu's, and there's some Lizardmen ones out there that add a few guys too.

Ultimately though, adding every single named character would be an utterly ridiculous expectation. We're talking about literally hundreds of Lords/Heroes.