Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Napoleon Total War Italian Campaign Very Hard - Fastest Completion

ruadathruadath Posts: 3Registered Users
Using a strategy of rushing Napoleon's army as quickly as possible toward the victory region, I managed to clear this campaign on hardest difficulty in just 11 turns (Early September 1796).

Has anyone done better?

Comments

• ruadathruadath Posts: 3Registered Users
    Failed to link my screenshot above, maybe this will work instead?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,055Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited May 9
    If I might ask, what is the point of the question? What's the big deal for finishing so quickly as it seems to be a personal goal.

When I played the game I played it to let it develop. Once I cycled the campaigns through Normal, Hard, and about half them them all in Very Hard, I just stopped playing it. They were all pretty much the same challenge. I just lost interest in the game and went back to Empire for my Guns & Powder fix.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • ruadathruadath Posts: 3Registered Users
    It was just a personal goal, nothing more. But would be nice to know if someone has beaten it faster for motivation to try and beat this in 10 turns before moving on the Egypt campaign (seeing lowest number of turns I can beat in, already cleared the whole game years ago)
  • MuhsinTpdMuhsinTpd Junior Member Türkiye Cumhuriyeti (The Republic of Turkey)Posts: 123Registered Users
    wow. You can play again for record video.
    “Victory is for those who can say "Victory is mine". Success is for those who can begin saying "I will succeed" and say "I have succeeded" in the end.”
    ― Mustafa Kemal Atatürk