Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Attila is Broken on Legendary/Unjoyable to play/I demand the Ca designers to do something to fix it.

agenthunkagenthunk Posts: 76Registered Users
I am on my 30th restart by now,I have lost count playing as the Western Roman Empire....If I am doing this and it is so not joyable to play meaning cant use all the options to keep the enemy at bay and build...then why would I want to play as the Eastern Roman Empire later?

I have tried everything using the guides of The Pro's and politics and Diplomacy...the A.I. does not honor the Treaty or agreement to stay out of my lands...

I have been able to fight off most enemies and succesfully hold back the enemy and maintain the following provinces:
Aquataine,Narbo,All of italy,Insulae de octalis,Africa,Mauretania,Tripolatnia,All of Spain....

up until turn 70 I think ,I'm on turn 82 and I lost all of control in africa,fighting to hold back enemies in Italy and the huns are overpowered...too much cavalry...

I cannot and will not make an entie sets of armies of calvary to defeat them...

I run 10-12 infantry 5 archers and 3 to 4 calvary for a balanced army,mostly and it works.

now,here is what I want fixed

1:too many western roman separatists causing it too much for me to try and win...

2:too many wars with too many factions that will not go away....and fight each other....early on....

3:Eastern Roman Empire looses and cannot hold its own....ask for way to much help to join wars...

4:too many wars

I am tired of the Eastern Romans loosing and the Sassanid Empire is too much of a pain....

Basically make it **** easier please on legendary....30 restarts around turn 70-90 is bad......

also,I dont want to fight the huns until I upgrade later on ...I still loose with equites dalmate and legios and archers...

it takes two of my armies to kill one of theirs....
so,maybe a option to upgrade faster much faster and have everything researched by turn 50......and war the huns after turn 150....i mean come on it s too hard early on anything before turn 100 is too hard.....

I don't want to waste my time restarting this campaign anymore....it is going on almost two months....