Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressAll the spells are bug, the spells don't upgrade in campaing

LuviagelitaLuviagelita Registered Users Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
Like the title said, the spells don't upgrade in campaign no matter how many points spend on them, the spells keep their basic form, I have spent a lot of them and the worst of it, it's that I hadn't noticed it until now, I spent all this points in this useless way, this is happening in all my campaings no matter the race.

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• MasterSayo01MasterSayo01 Registered Users Posts: 184
    edited May 2019
    You're not the only one, who noticed the spells bug.
    I play only the Empire faction and I have a Celestial Wizard and some spells are upgraded, but the spells still in "Level 1" spells. So, the spells have bugs (see the link).
    And the bugs are still not fixed by C.A., because I have the Amethyst Update. :/
    Also I don't use any mods and beta updates.

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/239492/2nd-spell-bug-the-empire#latest

Post edited by MasterSayo01 on
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi Everyone.

If you are experiencing this issue can you please provide us with the following files to investigate further:

Save File
    Modified.Log File

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • OtjenynOtjenyn Registered Users Posts: 148
    I have the same issue

Pictures taken from spells in-battle, while in skill tree I have other settings.

No mods installed or anything.
    CA_Nate said:

Hi Everyone.

If you are experiencing this issue can you please provide us with the following files to investigate further:

Save File
    Modified.Log File

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Hello CA_Nate,

Thanks for your reaction. ;)

And here is a save file with the Celestial Wizard of the Empire of a siege battle. :D
    You must wait for the wizard, because he is in the 2nd army and is the reinforcement army.

If you want also the save file from the "grand campaign (mortal empires)", then let me know.
    And added also the Modified.Log File from the game Total War: Warhammer II.

Good luck with investigate of the spells bugs from the wizard(s). ;)
  • LuviagelitaLuviagelita Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2019
    CA_Nate said:

Hi Everyone.

Save File
    Modified.Log File

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Thx for your attention, hope you can fix this, I'm only waiting to this get fix to continue my campaigns

Post edited by Luviagelita on
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,508

CA_Nate said:

Hi Everyone.

Save File
    Modified.Log File

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Thx for your attention, hope you can fix this, I'm only waiting to this get fix to continue my campaigns

Providing the same information requested in the previous post would probably be a big help.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    edited May 2019
    dge1 said:

CA_Nate said:

Hi Everyone.

Save File
    Modified.Log File

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Providing the same information requested in the previous post would probably be a big help.
    Sorry is my first time in the forum and english is not my first language, how do I get the "modified.zip"?

Post edited by Luviagelita on
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 19,508
    Try this thread first: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/201808/read-this-before-posting#latest

You can get a copy of your modified log here:

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\logs
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    edited May 2019
    dge1 said:

Try this thread first: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/201808/read-this-before-posting#latest

You can get a copy of your modified log here:

C:\Users\%yourusername%\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer2\logs

Ok, I get it now, here are both, and thank you again

Edit: you can check Elisabeth von Carstein and her two vampires in her army.
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,036
    Hi Everyone,

This has now been passed along to QA for further investigation.

Thank you for providing us with the files.

Kind regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
    edited May 2019
    Hello CA_Nate,

You’re welcome. :D

I have noticed another bug in the pre battle panel (see the link) and I have report this 2 times. :|
    And is it possible to investigate this issue in the pre battle panel too?

You can use the same save file "Celestial Wizard (The Empire) in battle" and the log file "modified" to investigate this issue, what I post in this bug discussion. ;)

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/236208/bug-pre-battle-panel-select-problem#latest

• chrisoutwrightchrisoutwright Registered Users Posts: 26
    Is it fixed?

Is it fixed?

I think that they still investigate this issue.

And in September comes a new dlc for Warhammer II and of course a new update. ;) That's what C.A. schedule for September, but maybe I’m wrong with this. :/
    I hope that this bug is fixed in the new update. :/
  • Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Registered Users Posts: 821
    Hopefully this all gets a fix.
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file