Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Yellow Turban DLC not working

2»

Comments

• Escipion48Escipion48 Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    I bought the Game but i don,t have the DLC why i paid It why i cant hace the DLC i cant understand it
  • mzkhomzkho Registered Users Posts: 5
    It's useless, being waiting for a response from the SEGA support since 2 days yet nothing. Seems the only thing now to do is call the bank for a charge back on the card for the product being not as described. This is stupid basically; why would SEGA distribute copies of the game without the yellow turban dlc when they have been promising to give it along with the main game if pre ordered or ordered by the mentioned date? Totally false advertisement by SEGA. Such RIP OFF!

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 21,090
    mzkho said:

It's useless, being waiting for a response from the SEGA support since 2 days yet nothing. Seems the only thing now to do is call the bank for a charge back on the card for the product being not as described. This is stupid basically; why would SEGA distribute copies of the game without the yellow turban dlc when they have been promising to give it along with the main game if pre ordered or ordered by the mentioned date? Totally false advertisement by SEGA. Such RIP OFF!

Quite a few folks don't work weekends. I suggest some patience.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
  • SecmatSecmat Registered Users Posts: 2
    i ticket to sega support and waiting 4 day without response. Cool support ( worse ever) just a shame.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 38,881
    Secmat said:

i ticket to sega support and waiting 4 day without response. Cool support ( worse ever) just a shame.

I suspect they had quite a backlog of requests over the bank holiday weekend, but I got mine within about an hour of the office being open again on Tuesday.
    Did you send proof of purchase from a SEGA-apporoved retailer (it wasn't available through non-approved vendors)?

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • reorereore Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello I have the DLC activation code but i dont know where to activated
  • fredericmeyernfredericmeyern Registered Users Posts: 231
    Open steam
    find + click "games" in the top left of the window
    click on "activate a product on steam"
    follow the instructions.