Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where is the Yellow Turban DLC?

lukemurtagh1995lukemurtagh1995 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 27
Hello everyone,

I pre-ordered the Limited Edition from GAME and yet I do not have access to the Yellow Turban DLC. The base game works fine, but it says I do not have access to the Yellow Turbans. Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• hey there, best thing to do is to submit a request over at https://www.totalwar.com/support/ :)
  • fredericmeyernfredericmeyern Registered Users Posts: 259

Wrong dates (their website isn't great), but there should be another code somewhere.
    If there isn't,

your best bet is to submit a request here: https://www.totalwar.com/support/
    Mines coming tomorrow, I hope I don't have any problems.
  • HeinzuHeinzu Registered Users Posts: 966
    I have the same problem. I checked everywhere but I can't find that CD key.
  • Afflicted_LaughyAfflicted_Laughy Registered Users Posts: 3
    If you buy the physical limited edition, it comes with no code for the DLC. I contacted SEGA support who told me to contact the retailer. I contact EB games and they say that they always get DLC codes via another piece of paper, which they don't have, so they can't give me the day 1 DLC code. So the only solution to this is to buy the day 1 dlc that is supposed to be free in the first place...but even if you didn't care about paying for it...you can't even buy it on the steam page...you are just actually screwed, you cannot get the yellow turban DLC even if you bought the game from an authorised retailer because SEGA support and the retailer will just send you back and forth until your head explodes.
  • mzkhomzkho Registered Users Posts: 5
    It's useless, being waiting for a response from the SEGA support since 2 days yet nothing. Seems the only thing now to do is call the bank for a charge back on the card for the product being not as described. This is stupid basically; why would SEGA distribute copies of the game without the yellow turban dlc when they have been promising to give it along with the main game if pre ordered or ordered by the mentioned date? Totally false advertisement by SEGA. Such RIP OFF!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 23,473
    Not a lot of folks work weekends. Patience on a response may be in order.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.