Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Scale of units: Giant slayers Please resize.

eomateomat Junior MemberPosts: 575Registered Users
Can we get the Giant Slayers resized please. These guys are ridiculously big. Next to long beards they just look absolutely massive and are as tall as elves. With their stocky build this makes them look just wrong. Could we please get them resized? They are meant to be slayers that are a rank above. Troll<Giant<Dragon<Daemon if I remember correctly. They are not meant to be giants themselves.

@CA_Rich_A could you guys look into this. Some us just want to play but also marvel at your models too. (Ps thank you so much for the Amethyst Wizard!)

Comments

• Aram_theheadAram_thehead Posts: 164Registered Users
    It would also be nice if they gave the giant slayers a proper killing blow animation. Now they do the same animation of the regular slayers, except that they put their big axe on their back and swing empty hands.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Posts: 902Registered Users
    It's also funny that these guys are even more squishy than regular Slayers despite looking massive. They should've been an upgrade rather than acting like Slayers with GW. So their number of models should be reduced and/or individual strength of the models increased to show their elite status.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 6,657Registered Users
    While you at it redsign the unit.

Make unit size (nr of models smaller) and stronger.
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file