Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Yellow Turban

MemnonSBMemnonSB Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 595
Hi any one have problem with this DLC.I cant play as Yellow Turban,my game show me i dont have this DLC ,but even cant install from steam page?Its a bug?Or will be pleyable a little bit later -maybe im miss some message from CA.
Thx for any answer

Comments

• CA_EllaCA_Ella Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 336
    edited May 2019
    Memnon said:

Hi any one have problem with this DLC.I cant play as Yellow Turban,my game show me i dont have this DLC ,but even cant install from steam page?Its a bug?Or will be pleyable a little bit later -maybe im miss some message from CA.
    Thx for any answer

Hi there!

Can you let me know where you got your copy of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from please?
  • MemnonSBMemnonSB Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 595
  • BANekPLBANekPL Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Can you let me know where you got your copy of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS from please?

Hello,
    I've bought a physical copy in polish store - Morele.net and I have the same problem as Memnon. This store is legit on 100%. Let's look at steam's forum, a lot of people have the same problem with this DLC as us.

Thank you for answer

• CA_EllaCA_Ella Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 336
    BANekPL said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Hello,
    I've bought a physical copy in polish store - Morele.net and I have the same problem as Memnon. This store is legit on 100%. Let's look at steam's forum, a lot of people have the same problem with this DLC as us.

Thank you for answer

As that store is not on the list of SEGA-approved retailers (https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-three-kingdoms-list-of-retailers/), I recommend that you contact them directly about the issue.
  • BambusekBambusek Member Registered Users Posts: 186
    BANekPL said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Hello,

Thank you for answer

I bought it in MediaExpert and don't have access to DLC either. Already mailed to muve.pl, will update after hearing back from them.

• ISammaeLIISammaeLI Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hi CA_Ella
    I have the same issue but my retailer is not listed because my whole country is not listen in your retailers. I've contacted the retailer (he is trustworthy and i buying from him for the years) and he doesnt have a code. Can you help me when I'll send you receip and details? It is Limited Edition physical copy
  • MemnonSBMemnonSB Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 595
    edited May 2019
    My problem is solved -thank You @CA_Ella .
    Im really enjoy this game.Good job CA.
  • eomateomat Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,981
    I’ve spoken to Amazon UK and they know nothing about it. The guy just tells me to wait 48 hours for an email. That’s a fob off. Every preorder I’ve had from them the dlc code is sent before it arrives
  • simmix3simmix3 Registered Users Posts: 7
    ISammaeLI said:

Hi CA_Ella
    I have the same issue but my retailer is not listed because my whole country is not listen in your retailers. I've contacted the retailer (he is trustworthy and i buying from him for the years) and he doesnt have a code. Can you help me when I'll send you receip and details? It is Limited Edition physical copy

I have this problem too
    I bought limited edition in MediaMarkt in Poland
    Can you help me Ca?
    CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Thx for any answer

Hi there!

I have with MediaMarkt Poland limited edition. Can you help me? Please
    simmix3 said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Thx for any answer

Hi there!

Please PM me proof of purchase and I'll see what I can do.
    Bambusek said:

BANekPL said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Hello,

Thank you for answer

I bought it in MediaExpert and don't have access to DLC either. Already mailed to muve.pl, will update after hearing back from them.

Czyli co ustaliłeś w sumie bo też mam ten problem. Jak kupowałem w Media Markt to było napisane że DLC będzie dostępne
    CA_Ella said:

simmix3 said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Thx for any answer

Hi there!

Ok so can you give me your mail?
  • ScratcH1ScratcH1 Registered Users Posts: 179
    edited May 2019
    simmix3 said:

CA_Ella said:

simmix3 said:

CA_Ella said:

Memnon said:

Thx for any answer

Hi there!

Ok so can you give me your mail?
    By PM she probably means that you send her a message here on this forum. If you click on her name you'll get to her profile from which you press the button "message" on the top right corner.
    edited May 2019

I send you Ca pictures
    And this is my e-mail Ca:
    [email protected]
  • fredericmeyernfredericmeyern Registered Users Posts: 255
    @ sim

remove the pictures from this thread,

go here https://forums.totalwar.com/profile/CA_Ella

Click message, and add them to that message

@ sim

remove the pictures from this thread,

go here https://forums.totalwar.com/profile/CA_Ella

Click message, and add them to that message

Thank you
  • Darkmare8Darkmare8 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hello,
    I bought my the limited edition on 09/02/2019 at FNAC (an official partner of TW in France).
    I receved my game today an saw with disappointement I don't have the Yellow Turban extension...
    Why? I was said I will have the early adopter bonus YELLOW TURBAN REBELLION.
    Please help me
    I believe you've now all been PMed :)
  • mzkhomzkho Registered Users Posts: 5
    It's useless, being waiting for a response from the SEGA support since 2 days yet nothing. Seems the only thing now to do is call the bank for a charge back on the card for the product being not as described. This is stupid basically; why would SEGA distribute copies of the game without the yellow turban dlc when they have been promising to give it along with the main game if pre ordered or ordered by the mentioned date? Totally false advertisement by SEGA. Such RIP OFF!
  • 11DiplomaTiK11DiplomaTiK Registered Users Posts: 11
    WHY I BOUGH THE GAME AND IT HAS NO YELLOW WRAPPERS ??? IN THE SERVICE OF SUPPORT SILENT !!! WHERE TO GO ???